December Events

bdvo...@aol.com

Dec 2, 2019, 5:04:32 PM12/2/19
to after-wo...@googlegroups.com
Enter to win tickets to Potted Potter!

Broadway Playhouse
175 E Chestnut St. Chicago, IL 60611

Send us your name, email address, and phone number to be entered.
The show is on December 19th at 7:30.

ALL SEVEN HARRY POTTER BOOKS IN SEVENTY HILARIOUS MINUTES!

The Unauthorized Harry Experience.  A Parody by Dan and Jeff.
POTTED POTTER - the New York and West End smash hit - has garnered rave reviews from New York to Nashville, Chicago to Mexico City; and Critics’ Picks from The New York Times, New York Magazine, Time Out London, Boston Globe, Chicago Daily Herald and The New York Post.

Playing to sold out houses all over the world, POTTED POTTER takes on the ultimate challenge of condensing all seven Harry Potter books (and a real life game of Quidditch) into seventy hilarious minutes. This fantastically funny show features all your favorite characters, a special appearance from a fire-breathing dragon, endless costumes, brilliant songs, ridiculous props and a generous helping of Hogwarts magic!

Even if you don’t know the difference between a Horcrux and a Hufflepuff, POTTED POTTER will make you roar with laughter. This brilliant family entertainment is perfect for ages six to Dumbledore (who is very old indeed).

Even if you don’t win, after-words customers qualify for special ticket offers:

BUY ONE TICKET, GET ONE FREE! * December 11 – January 5 Use offer code WIZARD when ordering.
 *Offer valid on 12/11, 12/12, 12/17, 12/18, & 12/19 performances only. Offer ends Thursday, December 19th at 7:30PM. Valid on all seating locations. Subject to availability. Not valid with any other offers or previously purchased tickets. No exchanges or refunds. Normal ticketing fees apply. Other restrictions may apply.

$20 OFF A PAIR OF TICKETS! **
Use offer code BWAYINCHI when ordering.
**Offer valid on performances December 11 – 20 only. Offer ends Friday, December 20th at 7:30PM. Valid on all seating locations (excluding rear). Subject to availability. Not valid with any other offers or previously purchased tickets. No exchanges or refunds. Normal ticketing fees apply. Other restrictions may apply.

December 24—Christmas Eve—10:00am –8pm
December 25—Christmas Day—CLOSED
December 31—New Year’s Eve—10:30am-7pm
January 1—New Year’s Day—11am - 8pm

Book Buying Suspension
As is our usual practice, we will be suspending ALL book buying in preparation for our store’s inventory. We will be buying for CREDIT through December 22nd, 2019

(Yes, you can buy books from us, but we cannot buy them from you.)

We will resume buying books for CREDIT on February 10, 2020.
Thanks for your cooperation!