Re: SOEPHON @ Chicago AOHC 2016

Effiem

Mar 12, 2016, 1:17:42 AM3/12/16
to Kanayo K. Odeluga, Okon Akiba, EBI AWOSIKA, Muktar Aliyu, Uche Enumah, fomok...@yahoo.com, oemforum african
Thank you very much, Kk.
I am forwarding your mail to the wider 'AFROEM' audience.
Please copy them in subsequent mails.

Take care.

Dr Abbah

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 11, 2016, at 11:42 PM, Kanayo K. Odeluga <kko...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> My dear colleagues,
> As we look forward to welcoming you to the Windy city for ACOEM's centennial celebration, I will like to suggest some dates for SOEPHON meetings to help us with organization.
>
> Sunday April 10 - SOEPHON Roll Call during the lunch break
> Monday - 4/11 - SOEPHON Dinner Reception and Business Meeting - 5.00 to 9.00 PM
> Tuesday - 4/12 - Wrap up Business Luncheon - at Lunch time
>
> We will need to know how many SOEPHON members are coming to Chicago and the dates of their arrival. If anyone needs transportation from the Airport to Conference venue or their Hotel, I can arrange for them to be picked by Nigerian Cab drivers. Also, I can arrange for use cell phones or sim cards that will allow attendees to place unlimited calls to US numbers, limited international minutes that are rechargeable and unlimited text messages. I need to know ahead of time those who need these services so as to line up the vendor that will provide the service.
> See ya in Chicago.
>
> --
> Ya Gazie,
> Maazi Kanayo K. Odeluga

EBI AWOSIKA

Apr 10, 2016, 5:39:18 PM4/10/16
to afr...@googlegroups.com, kko...@gmail.com, akib...@gmail.com, Muktar Aliyu, Uche Enumah, fomok...@yahoo.com
Attached is the information for my mothers burial, holding at Eket, Akwa-Ibom State on April 23rd. Thanks for all the prayers and condolence messages.

Ebi Awosika

> Subject: {AfrOEM} Re: SOEPHON @ Chicago AOHC 2016
> From: afr...@googlegroups.com
> Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 07:17:37 +0100
> CC: akib...@gmail.com; eawo...@hotmail.com; mha...@yahoo.com; uchedin...@gmail.com; fomok...@yahoo.com; afr...@googlegroups.com
> To: kko...@gmail.com
> --
Mummys burial invite.jpg

omowunmi osinubi

Apr 10, 2016, 11:05:57 PM4/10/16
to afr...@googlegroups.com
Dr. Awosika,
My condolences on the passing of your mother. May her sweet memories keep you and your family comforted at this time.
Blessings and regards,
Mowunmi Osinubi, MD

Apr 10, 2016, 11:36:14 PM4/10/16
to afr...@googlegroups.com