Fwd: Talented Medical Professionals Needed

1 view

Effiem

Sep 24, 2014, 4:12:01 AM9/24/14
to akiba okon soephon, african oemforum

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: "FindaJobinAfrica.com" <car...@findajobinafrica.com>
Date: September 23, 2014 at 5:30:37 AM GMT+1
To: <eff...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Talented Medical Professionals Needed

Dear Effiem

                                                       23rd of September, 2014

We’re in search of a dedicated, talented medical professional to join our team as a Medical Officer.

Shell is a pioneering global energy company, working to the highest international standards and with a commitment to Gabon.

As Medical Officer, you’ll lead our clinical, occupational, community and environmental health activities in the Rabi and Toucan areas. Your role will be to protect and promote the health of our employees, the people we work with and our larger community.

You’ll need:

  • A doctorate in medicine, with at least five years’ experience since obtaining your diploma
  • To be currently enrolled as a medical doctor at the National Council of the Order of Physicians (CNOM) of Gabon
  • Post graduate training in emergency medicine: Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or equivalent

A Certification in Occupational Medicine is an advantage

To learn more about our current real estate career opportunities and apply online, visit www.shell.com/gab/careers

This message was sent to eff...@yahoo.com from:

FindaJobinAfrica.com | car...@findajobinafrica.com | FindaJobinAfrica.com | 24 Boyle Street, Onikan 8th floor, suite 16 | Lagos-Island, Lagos +23401, Nigeria

Unsubscribe