읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Effiem

읽지 않음,
2016. 2. 7. 오전 4:49:1116. 2. 7.
받는사람 oemforum african
Good morning and happy new year!
Anyone interested?

Have a blessed day.

Effiem

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Jerry Strohkorb, MD MPH FACOEM" <jstro...@gmail.com>
Date: February 6, 2016 at 7:03:18 PM GMT+1
To: Occ-Env-Med-L <eff...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [occ-env-med-l] ExxonMobil Job Openings - Assistant Occupational Health Manager (Occupational Health Physician)

I wanted to let everyone know that we have two job openings at our ExxonMobil sites in Baytown, TX and Baton Rouge, LA.  Any interested candidate must apply through the ExxonMobil Jobs external website (see address below, if links are not active copy and paste into address bar) – Many thanks!

Baytown: 24995BR
http://careers.exxonmobil.com/openings/Occupational-Health-Physician-Assistant-Occupational-Health-Manager-5328-24995BR

Baton Rouge: 25001BR
http://careers.exxonmobil.com/openings/Occupational-Health-Physician-Assistant-Occupational-Health-Manager-5328-25001BR

Regards,
Jerry E. Strohkorb, MD MPH FACOEM
Occupational Health Manager, Baton Rouge Area

ExxonMobil Corporation
Medicine and Occupational Health Dept
4045 Scenic Highway, EMPR 125
Baton Rouge, LA 70805

Email: jerry.e....@exxonmobil.com

= -- = -- = --

Please remove this footer before replying to the forum.

You are currently receiving Occ-Env-Med-L, a free discussion forum for clinical and public health professionals (only) about topics in Occupational & Environmental Medicine, housed at the University of N.Carolina School of Public Health.

Today's Sponsor:  Medlock Consulting, http://www.medlockconsulting.com/ a premier search firm specializing in Occupational and Environmental Medicine.

HARVARD School of Public Health named the “Nyla Medlock Occupational and Environmental Medicine Fellowship Fund.”
“Named as one of the nation’s 50 Most Influential People in Workers' Compensation and Occupational Medicine.”

Your messages are sent to: eff...@yahoo.com

To discontinue, send a blank email from that address, to leave-37224735-6853018.33bf...@listserv.unc.edu

To post a broadcast msg, send to Occ-En...@listserv.unc.edu from eff...@yahoo.com. Use a good subj line and be sure to identify yourself & any potential conflicts of interest. Attachments are supposed to be prohibited, so put your content into the message itself. Please avoid excessive abbreviations.
For help: Contact GNGre...@gmail.com or visit http://subscribe.occhealthnews.net

Archives are stored at http://archives.occhealthnews.net
전체답장
작성자에게 답글