Feedback sought and useR! conference opportunity

1 view

afrimapr

Mar 4, 2022, 7:03:45 AM3/4/22
to afrimapr
Dear Community,

We are excited to have been invited to give a keynote presentation about afrimapr at the big annual R conference - useR!2022 in late June. At the same time, we are considering new funding proposals to keep the work of afrimapr going. Our initial funding has finished, and we see value in afrimapr continuing. This opportunity gives us a chance to reflect on the past two years and consider where to go next.

Your input on both the afrimapr keynote and future directions will be really valuable. As a start, we invite you to fill out the short (~5 minutes) survey at https://forms.gle/5tfZyRSUNCSLiFoM7

We will invite selected community members to join us for the useR!2022 presentation to share their perspectives. Selected presenters will receive a free ticket to attend the online conference.

Looking forward to your feedback and participation. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.

Kind regards,

Andy & Anelda & the afrimapr team