Community meetup tomorrow: 25 August 2021 @ 10:00 UTC

anne

Aug 24, 2021, 9:12:47 AM8/24/21
to afrimapr
Dear community,

This is a reminder to attend our interactive session for the afrimapr community meetup event tomorrow.

Date: 25 August 2021
Time: 10:00 - 11:00 UTC
Connect: Zoom (to be shared shortly before the meeting)

In this session, we will be holding an interactive discussion where you can come along to share your experiences with R and mapping, including anything new you are trying, and / or challenges or problems you are facing. This will help us to identify focus areas for future community meetups and potential leaning materials or packages to develop.

We welcome everyone to join us. The aim is to inspire conversation, collaboration and further skills development.

No need to register. Connection details will be shared on the Google Group and Twitter account shortly before the event.

Please feel free to share the attached flyer with others who may be interested.

Kind regards,

The afrimapr team
afrimapr Community meetups - advertisement - 25 August 2021.pdf
afrimapr Community meetups - advertisement - 25 August 2021.jpg