Join our new support channel!

afrimapr

Sep 7, 2021, 7:13:51 AM9/7/21
to afrimapr
Dear community,

We're excited to announce that afrimapr has joined the R for Data Science Online Learning Community!

The R4DS community offers a Slack workspace where R enthusiasts can meet, learn from each other, and discuss code and ideas. We now have our own channel #chat-africa_maps on the R4DS workspace. The great news is that we can continue our focused discussions about R maps of African data, but at the same time, we're embedded in a community of almost 10'000 R users.

Read more about this in our latest blog post - http://afrimapr.org/blog/2021/afrimapr-joins-online-learning-community/ and join Slack by following this link: http://r4ds.io/join.

At our next afrimapr community meetup on 22 September at 14:00 UTC  the R4DS community manager, Jon Harmon, will tell us more about R4DS and how they are using Slack to learn together.

We realise Slack is a rather new platform for many of our community members, but hope you'll join us for the event to learn more. To get started in the meantime, these resources may be useful - https://slack.com/intl/en-za/help.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Looking forward to seeing you in the new channel!

Kind regards,

Anelda & the afrimapr team