talk on health facility access estimates at 3 UTC today

Andy South

Dec 2, 2021, 4:34:10 AM12/2/21
to afrimapr

Hello afrimaprs,

There is a talk about a Facebook dataset on health facility access at 3 UTC today. This is part of a Health Catchment Areas working group that Mark from healthsites coordinates.

It won't be R focussed but I'm sending it here because its related to the work presented by McEwen Khundi & Megan Beckett in our community meetups this year.

All welcome, If you'd like to attend email ma...@healthsites.io and ask to be added to the invite list.

Alex Pompe from Facebook Data For Good is going to present one of their newest datasets which is focused on health facility service area and travel time estimates. https://dataforgood.facebook.com/dfg/tools/health-facility-travel-times-and-service-areas#methodology He has specifically asked for validation / feedback on how to improve it.

All the best,
Andy