opportunity to talk at community meetups in October, November

Andy South

Oct 1, 2021, 9:59:52 AM10/1/21
to afrimapr

Hello all,

We're looking for volunteers to talk about something related to R & maps for 10-15 minutes at our community meetups on October 27th & November 24th. An opportunity to share some of your work with a friendly group. If it could be about something in R that others could apply themselves, all the better.

Alternatively, if you would like to suggest someone for us to invite that is good too.

Feel free to reply to me or Anelda with questions or offers.

Best wishes,
Andy