New platform to connect with our community!

afrimapr

Oct 5, 2021, 1:01:29 PM10/5/21
to afrimapr
Dear colleague,

We are excited to share the video recording from the September community meetup. During this session Jon Harmon, community manager from the R for Data Science Online Learning Community shared more information about their Slack workspace and how people can join this exciting community.

R4DS has a community of almost 10'000 R users and offer an opportunity for learning, teaching, and collaboration. afrimapr joined hands with R4DS and is now running a discussion space (channel) within the bigger R4DS environment (workspace). We hope this will address some of the challenges identified through previous interactive community meetups.

To join the R4DS workspace, please visit http://r4ds.io/join.

For more information about the collaboration, please read our blog post at http://afrimapr.org/blog/2021/afrimapr-joins-online-learning-community/.

Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions!

We look forward to seeing you in the #chat-africa_maps channel.

Kind regards,

Anelda on behalf of the afrimapr team