Monthly meetup: 23 February @ 10:00 UTC/ 12:00 CAT

afrimapr

Feb 16, 2022, 5:21:10 AM2/16/22
to afrimapr
Dear afrimarp comunity,

We are delighted to announce our next presenter for the community meetup that will take place next week.

For more information and registration visit https://qkt.io/afrimapr-23Feb2022

Title: Getting KoBoToolbox in R with the robotoolbox package
Presenter: Ahmadou Dicko

In this month’s meetup Ahmadou Dicko will be introducing the robotoolbox R packages. In the humanitarian context, KoBoToolbox is one of the most widely used tools to collect data. robotoolbox is a new R client to KoBo to quickly access your data and streamline your analysis. {robotoolbox} is available at https://dickoa.gitlab.io/robotoolbox/.

afrimapr’s monthly virtual meetups aim to support the development of an active African R mapping community. It offers you a chance to learn about new resources, ask questions, showcase your work, and grow your R mapping network. Read more about our meetups at https://afrimapr.github.io/afrimapr.website/blog/2021/afrimapr-community-meetups/.

Come along and say “Hallo!” No preparation or experience with R or mapping needed!

For more information about our speaker, please follow @dickoah on Twitter or visit https://www.ahmadoudicko.com/

NOTE: We will share connection details via the Google Group before the meetup. It remains the same Zoom link as always for those of you who attend regularly.

Please share with your networks.

Kind regards,

Anelda on behalf of the afrimapr team

2022-02-23-afrimapr-meetup-ahmadou -final.pdf