Africa R Users meetup

1 view

Nomalungelo Maphanga

Oct 3, 2022, 2:55:03 AM10/3/22
to afrimapr
Join us for the upcoming Africa R Users meetup. See details below:

Date: 6 October 2022
Time: 14:00 - 15:00 CAT
Speaker: Olumide Oyalola

Topic: Data Wrangling with Dplyr Package
Data wrangling is an essential step in the data science workflow as over 60% of the time is spent wrangling/munging the data before modeling and communicating insights. Dplyr, a member of the tidyverse meta-package in R makes data wrangling come to life with the array of verbs from the filter; select; mutate among others. I will share a workflow of how I used these verbs for data wrangling on a transport analytics project.

Register here: https://events.zoom.us/ev/Ar5oCrc02LIkORmCY6jSkntbb95KRsxJzVj4Tdv9gOQHaMLgqF-l~AggLXsr32QYFjq8BlYLZ5I06Dg?lmt=1663238680000

About Africa R User  meetups
The Africa R User meetup is a platform to showcase the R work done in Africa. Each meetup will feature a code walkthrough followed by a discussion to encourage networking and community building. African R Users meetup gives Africans a platform to share what they have learned in their never-ending learning journey, share experiences and help each other learn and grow.

More about Africa R Users: https://r4africa.org/
October Africa R Users meetups (3).pdf