Recording/Slides: 10 Maps and their tech stories

afrimapr

May 27, 2022, 6:03:55 AM5/27/22
to afrimapr
Dear colleagues,

The slides and recording from Wednesday's community meetup is now available on Youtube - https://youtu.be/34gaF3gVZL4 and at https://slides.com/maartenzam/afrimapr.

Additional resources were shared in our regular Google doc at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CUarxHww2TI48GF11jn8vTAPZsw07NlnAwGO0-eUdHU/edit

On 22 June we will be presenting a Keynote talk at the annual useR! conference which means we will not have a community meetup in June.

Our keynote will include members from the community - Clinton Nkolokosa (Malawi Liverpool Wellcome Trust Clinical Research Programme, Malawi), Ghislain Nono Gueye (Louisiana Tech University/Cote d'Ivoire), Anne Treasure (Talarify, South Africa), Andy South (LSTM, UK), and myself. We are very excited to be talking about our experiences with the afrimapr project.

You can register for the virtual event at  https://user2022.r-project.org/.Participants from low income countries can join for free, Low/Middle income countries can join for a nominal registration fee. We look forward to seeing you there!

Happy weekend!

Kind regards,

The afrimapr team