Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

afrimapr

da leggere,
11 mar 2021, 05:32:2711/03/21
a afri...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: afrimapr <afri...@talarify.co.za>
Date: Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 12:28 PM
Subject: afrimapr presentation recording, slides & Google group
To: Anelda Van der Walt <afri...@talarify.co.za>

Hello all,

Thanks for registering for the afrimapr meeting last week and to those who attended.

Here are the links to the presentation recording and slides :

We were really pleased that 105 of you registered from 34 countries, and that 35 attended on the day. Great to hear that many of you would like more and potentially to contribute.

We will summarise the meeting in a short blog post and will be in touch soon with those that indicated they would like to be involved in our coming activities.

In the meantime, if you would like to be kept up to date and chat with the community please join our google group. We're planning to use it more now. https://groups.google.com/g/afrimapr

We're aware that some may have missed the meeting due to invites ending up in spam folders - we'll make efforts to get around such problems next time.

A reminder that other ways of getting in touch are listed on the website here : https://afrimapr.github.io/afrimapr.website/get-involved/

Happy mapping,

Andy, Anelda, Laurie
Rispondi a tutti