[Afrika Eye Film Festival 2010] AFRIKA EYE OPENING NIGHT PARTY FRI 29 0CT WAT...

1 view

Afrika Eye film festival: African films from an African perspective

Oct 13, 2010, 2:42:25 PM10/13/10
to afri...@googlegroups.com

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=953f736129&view=att&th=12b57b63a4a6f0b3&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=133f418bddaa5666_0.1&zw
Our opening night party
will definitely start with a bang! We'll have EXPLOSIVE NZAKOMBA firing us up with Congolese energy vibrating through their guitars and high spirited dancing while DJs AFROMIKE hit the pulse of highlife, jit-jive, soukous, and afrobeat. Dance the night away to the sounds of Africa and enjoy our celebration of its rhythms, colours, creativity and expression!

Opening night film ticket includes party. Film 8.30pm Party 10.30pm
Available Watershed booking office or online www.watershed.co.uk

--
Posted By Afrika Eye film festival: African films from an African perspective to Afrika Eye Film Festival 2010 on 10/13/2010 11:42:00 AM