Re: NEBU .... Who is JOROM that you mentioned herein? .... MAY CHINEKE SCATTER YOUR KOROPAN .... Re: Nigerian women fight in UK over affairs with husband

Ishola Williams

Jul 7, 2024, 5:40:42 PMJul 7
to Nebukadineze Adiele, JEROME NIANG YAKUBU, Cyril Anyanwu, Afis, femi Olajide, Ozodi Osuji, Chukwuemeka Okala, 'Dr Ola Kassim' via ZikProject, JOSEPH CHUKS, sen...@gmail.com, Google Inc., Naija Observer, Wharf Snake, Tajudeen Raji, DIPO ENIOLA, Imperial Merchant Trust Ltd, Philip Achusim, Vin Modebelu, Jerome Niang Yakubu S.E P.E, Topcrest Topcrest, Kayode Adebayo, Joe Igbokwe, Chukwuma Agwunobi, ALUKO Mobolaji, Johnson Anyadike, Wilson Iguade, Vincent Modebelu, Nigerian Patriots Forum, Chris Udoh, Fubara David-West, Ugo Harris Ukandu, N. H. Ibanga, Ayo Ojutalayo, OSAMEDE EDOSOMWAN, Daniel Akusobi, afis, Corporate Nigeria via, Vin Modebelu, Naija Talks, Naijaintellects, Ishola Williams, Oluwatoyin Vincent Adepoju, Alukoro Agbaye, Abiodun KOMOLAFE, GEORGE Kerley, BUSKA OLADOSU, Abujanig, Maigoro A. Jos, Dike Okey, Aginam O., Ola Kassim, Chuckwuma S. Agwunobi, Stephen Uche, Collins Ezebuihe, Tim Elombah (Diaspora Digital Media), IKECHI NNAJI, Vin Otuonye, Rotimi Ogunsuyi, Basics Igbo, Paul Oranika, Kayo Ogunbunmi, BI KENOBI, Ozodi Osuji, EarthLink Inc., QS QS, yahoogroups, 247ureports, Carolyn Kennedy, Leye Ige, Stevek Stevek, Talkhard, Vincent Unachukwu, PE., Joseph Igietseme, Ishola Williams, Maxima1757 Maxima1757
AN URGENT REQUEST FOLLOWING MEXICO UNPRECEDENTED ACTION IN SUIING USA FOR SMIGGLED ARMS FROM USA KILLING MEXICANS.
We are,looking for A group of lawyers who can volunteer to sue International Arms Manufacturers at the Hague for deaths by smuggled arms.
They will be International Lawyers vs Death BY SMUGGLED  Arms(ILADSA).
Contact panafstraginternationallagos @gmail.com
Thanks in advance.iw

On Sun, 7 Jul 2024, 15:27 Nebukadineze Adiele, <nebuka...@aol.com> wrote:
Jorom,
You didn’t answer the question, and as a typical Nigerian mischievous prick, you tried to change the conversation. I posed the question to bring you and your mischievous ilk to the rationality that bad behavior is not a community matter. Were these women Igbos, you and your small minded gang of liars and slanderers would have circulated the video to every social media platform as evidence of Igbos being the worse creatures on earth — the same ignorant behavior that racist white people exhibit towards people of color.

As typical, you and some of your depraved gang members still missed the message, to you and your followers, it’s still about Igbo instead of about your minuscule brain’s incapability of grasping facts as should adults. The YouTube channel is Yoroba owned, the interpretation of what the fight was all about was done by the Yoroba operators of the channel, I copied verbatim what the Yoroba stated as the reason for the fight, yet one of your most despicable followers, even while conceding that I don’t speak or understand Yoruba, accused the entire Igbo of having lied about why the women were fighting.

Were Igbos not living rent free on this creature’s minuscule brain, he would have understood that his fellow Yoroba-owners of the YouTube channel did the interpretation, and he would have corrected them and appeared learned and dignified in doing so, instead of going into Igbophobic tirades that could have induced his final brain atrophy.

Jorom, you keep being fixated on my “sabbaticals”, why? I regret that a severe intellectual decline has enveloped the forums since the last time I was here full time — lost year? Has it occurred to you that only a few simpletons contribute thoughts to themselves daily here and 90% of their minuscule thought process is about Igbo this and Igbo that? There is no incentive for sound minds to remain in any enclave of millipedes’ mind of this sort, has that never occurred to your mind or it is just easier for you to anchor your mind on my sabbatical? You can be incredibly dumb, Jorom, except that you willfully chose to be dumb for mischief making purposes.

Nebukadineze Adiele

On Sunday, July 7, 2024 at 06:21:06 AM EDT, JEROME NIANG YAKUBU <jeromey...@gmail.com> wrote:

NEBU,
Why is it that every time you come back from your WAHALA-DODGING SABBATICAL, you always behave like a freshly let out convict from a KIRIKIRI dungeon located in one of those south American countries like Venezuela?.

Two Igbo women are fighting over a FULANI HERDSMAN with their steady supply of the  biggest and strongest brokus  and you have to ask for comments from your imaginary Jorom?

NEBU,
I still have hope that you are redeemable upstairs, you may not return to your manageable state as it was in 2012 that I first know you, but you need some rewiring upstairs seriously. Your MEDULA and OBLIGANTA are both out of alignment .... Ask Afis, he will confirm.

NEBU,
If I ever suspect that it is JEROME that you are calling JOROM again, I go sword-am-for-your-neck oo.

Go fucking enjoy whatever remains of the weekend. YOU this most worthless Iyanminrin Igbo BANTU roaming about as of today.

NEBU,
It is confirmed, you be BANTU.

.... JEROME as in J-E-R-O-M-E.

On Sun, Jul 7, 2024, 6:53 AM Nebukadineze Adiele <nebuka...@aol.com> wrote:

Jorom Nyash,
How could you not report these Igbo women who shamed Nigeria by fighting on the street of London? Oh, they are not Igbo women after all, maybe that was why their disgraceful behavior is celebratory to you and your fellow "nattering nabobs of negativism" whose PBs are near fatality -- because Igbos reside in their miniscule brain. Oya, go marry those women, they are fighting over a dreary goro-chewing bogobiri like you. bobs of Negativism Nattering Nabobs of Negativism

Nebukadineze Adiele

On Saturday, July 6, 2024 at 12:47:27 AM EDT, Ozodi Osuji <ozodi...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

HERE IS A CRAZY IDEA: SUPPOSE THAT JOE BIDEN PURPOSELY FLOPPEED THE DEBATE?

Ozodi Osuji

    Sometimes a crazy idea enters one’s mind. This evening, pondering Old Joe’s performance on June 27, 2024, during the presidential Debate, I simply could not believe that Old Joe, a seasoned politician, with 50 years of experience as a Senator, Vice President, and President performed as abysmally as he did; it seems incredible; something does not add up!.

     Did you ever watch old Joe during Senate Judiciary Committee Hearings asking questions? The man was as sharp as a razor blade.

    I have seen him up close, twice addressing a student audience, at UCLA.

    Listen, I know a first-rate mind when I see one; Joe Biden came across to us as a very sharp mind. There are no two ways of going about it, the man is very bright (as compared to the dummy called Donald Trump who probably cannot pass college entrance examinations and certainly cannot compete at any good school, the man is as dumb as a doorknob).

    So, how come a very sharp Joe Biden performed like he was a dummy during the debate? Something does not feel right.

     Now, hear me out. Let us suppose that he did what he did deliberately. Why, you ask? To create the firestorm that he has lost his mind and does not have what it takes to be the President of the USA and folks call for him to drop out of the race. He resists doing so, all planned to give the appearance that he is being forced out.

    Now suppose that he eventually accepts the people's call, and drops out, what would happen?

    Kamala Harris becomes the President. A woman becomes the President of the United States of America! And heaven will not fall during the six months that she is the President.

    Have you seen that outstanding lady at Senate Committee hearings? Remember her background.

  She attended one of the best law schools in the country, UC Berkeley, she was the district attorney of San Francisco, California, was the attorney general of California, and thereafter the Democratic Senator from California before she became the Vice President.

    This is a sterling accomplishment (compared to Trump’s lack of accomplishment in government; he worked in his father’s real estate businesses and bankrupted some of them!).

    Let us be honest, do you think that the empty-headed boy called Donald can withstand Kamala’s blistering assault on his shabby mind?

     She is not like Biden who does not like using strong words, Old Kamala will throw the kitchen sink on the orange man!

     She will destroy him (as she destroyed Biden during their Democratic Party Primaries Debate…and suddenly she quit, perhaps, persuaded to do so, so as not to inflict more withering damage on Old Joe).

    She will finally show the world that the man is an empty suit, a liar who has no understanding of the US government and what it stands for.

     If this happens then the people will vote for Kamala, and she will continue as the President of the United States of America.

     Old Joe would have had the last laugh on those people who thought that he was washed-up.

    As I said before, this is just a crazy idea that entered my mind and I wanted to share it with you. What do you think?

Ozodi Osuji

July 5, 2024

On Friday, July 5, 2024 at 08:50:53 p.m. PDT, femi Olajide <olajid...@yahoo.com> wrote:

CA,

Just shut up!

Regards,

Femi Olajide

On Friday 5 July 2024 at 19:19:42 GMT+1, Afis <odide...@yahoo.com> wrote:

"Repetition is the favorite weapon of the Ignoramus, to elicit annoyance without added value" - Afis

Afis

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 5, 2024, at 1:04 PM, Cyril Anyanwu <lash...@hotmail.com> wrote:

The main issue is not "how we should react to the aftermath of elections!"  But how we should conduct elections.
I refuse to believe, Dr Ola Kassim doesn't realize that fact, rather chooses to ignore it.

The mainstay of Democracy is free and fair elections without which it is flawed.
What happened in Nigeria wasn't an election but a rigged aberration. Such an obfuscation cannot produce progress, peace nor unity, for as long as the collective will of the people is not respected via free and fair elections.
What's happening in Rivers State are election riggers/thieves fighting over stolen property.

Even if Sunak chooses to behave like Trump about this UK election, his actions would amount to naught just like Trump's, because such systems are anchored on rule of law unlike in Nigeria where thugs reign/hijack elections and the judiciary.

Cyril Anyanwu

Jul 7, 2024, 6:44:16 PMJul 7
to Kayode Adebayo, Ishola Williams, Nebukadineze Adiele, JEROME NIANG YAKUBU, Cyril Anyanwu, Afis, femi Olajide, Ozodi Osuji, Chukwuemeka Okala, 'Dr Ola Kassim' via ZikProject, JOSEPH CHUKS, sen...@gmail.com, Google Inc., Naija Observer, Wharf Snake, Tajudeen Raji, DIPO ENIOLA, Imperial Merchant Trust Ltd, Philip Achusim, Vin Modebelu, Jerome Niang Yakubu S.E P.E, Topcrest Topcrest, Joe Igbokwe, Chukwuma Agwunobi, ALUKO Mobolaji, Johnson Anyadike, Wilson Iguade, Vincent Modebelu, Nigerian Patriots Forum, Chris Udoh, Fubara David-West, Ugo Harris Ukandu, N. H. Ibanga, Ayo Ojutalayo, OSAMEDE EDOSOMWAN, Daniel Akusobi, afis, Corporate Nigeria via, Vin Modebelu, Naija Talks, Naijaintellects, Oluwatoyin Vincent Adepoju, Alukoro Agbaye, Abiodun KOMOLAFE, GEORGE Kerley, BUSKA OLADOSU, Abujanig, Maigoro A. Jos, Dike Okey, Aginam O., Ola Kassim, Chuckwuma S. Agwunobi, Stephen Uche, Collins Ezebuihe, Tim Elombah (Diaspora Digital Media), IKECHI NNAJI, Vin Otuonye, Rotimi Ogunsuyi, Basics Igbo, Paul Oranika, Kayo Ogunbunmi, BI KENOBI, Ozodi Osuji, EarthLink Inc., QS QS, yahoogroups, 247ureports, Carolyn Kennedy, Leye Ige, Stevek Stevek, Talkhard, Vincent Unachukwu, PE., Joseph Igietseme, Ishola Williams, Maxima1757 Maxima1757
Thank you.To Dare is to win.iw

On Sun, 7 Jul 2024 at 23:25, Kayode Adebayo
But you're welcome to try. There is nothing wrong with trying.

Kayode

On Sun, Jul 7, 2024 at 6:11 PM, Kayode Adebayo
General Ishola Williams:

Don't waste your time pursuing a useless venture. The International Arms Manufacturers are multinationals with all the resources on earth to destroy your suit in its infancy. Furthermore, International Law is more complicated to navigate than domestic laws. You will end up where you begin. Trust me.

Take this as an advice. Don't waste your time.

Kayode

ishola williams

Jul 8, 2024, 5:51:15 AMJul 8
to nebuka...@aol.com, Kayode Adebayo, Ishola Williams, JEROME NIANG YAKUBU, Cyril Anyanwu, Afis, femi Olajide, Ozodi Osuji, Chukwuemeka Okala, 'Dr Ola Kassim' via ZikProject, JOSEPH CHUKS, sen...@gmail.com, Google Inc., Naija Observer, Wharf Snake, Tajudeen Raji, DIPO ENIOLA, Imperial Merchant Trust Ltd, Philip Achusim, Vin Modebelu, Jerome Niang Yakubu S.E P.E, Topcrest Topcrest, Joe Igbokwe, Chukwuma Agwunobi, ALUKO Mobolaji, Johnson Anyadike, Wilson Iguade, Vincent Modebelu, Nigerian Patriots Forum, Chris Udoh, Fubara David-West, Ugo Harris Ukandu, N. H. Ibanga, Ayo Ojutalayo, OSAMEDE EDOSOMWAN, Daniel Akusobi, afis, Corporate Nigeria via, Vin Modebelu, Naija Talks, Naijaintellects, Oluwatoyin Vincent Adepoju, Alukoro Agbaye, Abiodun KOMOLAFE, GEORGE Kerley, BUSKA OLADOSU, Abujanig, Maigoro A. Jos, Dike Okey, Aginam O., Ola Kassim, Chuckwuma S. Agwunobi, Stephen Uche, Collins Ezebuihe, Tim Elombah (Diaspora Digital Media), IKECHI NNAJI, Vin Otuonye, Rotimi Ogunsuyi, Basics Igbo, Paul Oranika, Kayo Ogunbunmi, BI KENOBI, Ozodi Osuji, EarthLink Inc., QS QS, yahoogroups, 247ureports, Carolyn Kennedy, Leye Ige, Stevek Stevek, Talkhard, Vincent Unachukwu, PE., Joseph Igietseme, Ishola Williams, Maxima1757 Maxima1757
Nebu.I salute..You are repeating what others have said.
Every move of this nature has challenges and to me challenges are obstacles to be overcome.
Those who start class action are told the same story which is expected because of disrupting money making through violence and death.
The issue of Arms have Benn tackled from demand side but Mexico has opened the gate to supply side action for the first time.
Mexico case will go all the way to the Supreme Court.
Mexico has the responsibility  to protect it own people and it is doing so.
Let us follow Mexican example at international level with all the obstacles ahead.
If I were living in USA I would have got Volunteers as  USA do not the monopoly of Military Industrial Complex.
Thanks for your prompt reaction.
As KO Mbadiwe said Forward ever  backward never."To dare is to win" which is the motto of UK Special Forces.iw
On Mon, 8 Jul 2024 at 7:29, Nebukadineze Adiele
Dear General Williams,
This is a lofty idea! Ironically, its loftiness is its albatross to success. Were this matter as simple as you surmised here, trial lawyers would have thought of it, carried it out long ago, and ripped the financial windfall from it— some ignoramuses call them ambulance chasers, ignoring the fact that they always smile to the banks from chasing ambulances.

First, Mexico is only posturing, its lawsuit, assuming it has filed one actually, has no merits or any chance of succeeding unless it can prove that the US government has connived in smuggling guns into Mexico, and show that the deaths it references occurred due to the smuggled arms. Assuming that Mexico overcame the above challenges, it has to prove why it, a nation state with functional Immigration, Customs, Police, National Guard, and armed forces comprising of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine, etc., should hold another nation state responsible for smuggling activities into its country. Bottom line, floating a lawsuit is not always evidence that the purported plaintiff actually intends to carrying it out, sometimes it is a negotiating ploy.

In your case, you will have lots of burdens which, any lawyer who is capable of spelling law, would spell out for you before even appending his/her name to it.

First, only nation states can institute legal causes of action against other nation states at The Hague (meaning world court). Second, arms’ manufacturers worldwide are not conducting illicit activities by manufacturing arms, to the contrary, the ones that you intend suing are not only licensed to manufacture arms, some of them are arms of governments of nation states. In other words, you have to overcome the same burden of proving their involvement in arms smuggling for your cause to stand.

When Big Tobacco was sued, the various governments of the world where such lawsuits took place were able to provide evidence upon evidence that the big shots at cigarettes makers corporations were aware of the dangers of cigarettes but hid it, suppressed its dissemination, lied to investigators and law makers, and even encouraged cigarette marketing and consumption using deceptive advertising. The same proof has happened whenever Big Pharma, Big Oil, Big Tech, etc. have been sued. Unless your organization can produce evidence of connivance in arms smuggling by Big Arma, there’s no way your lawsuit will be successful, assuming you overcome the jurisdiction obstacle to even filing it.

Besides all of the above, as the other fellow pointed out, you are dealing with a behemoth that is more powerful than 80% of the countries of the world, they would never let a non-state activism outlet like yours to prevail over them — they would purchase your lawyers and your evidence.

Yes, people and lawyers file lawsuits in Nigeria even when they know for sure that they have no viable case (which is one of the reasons that Nigerian courts are congested), that behavior is not tolerated in countries where the rule of law is respected — think about that before proceeding further.

Cheers, General.

Nebukadineze Adiele

femi Olajide

Jul 8, 2024, 12:49:26 PMJul 8
to nebuka...@aol.com, Kayode Adebayo, Ishola Williams, ishola williams, JEROME NIANG YAKUBU, Cyril Anyanwu, Afis, Ozodi Osuji, Chukwuemeka Okala, 'Dr Ola Kassim' via ZikProject, JOSEPH CHUKS, sen...@gmail.com, Google Inc., Naija Observer, Wharf Snake, Tajudeen Raji, DIPO ENIOLA, Imperial Merchant Trust Ltd, Philip Achusim, Vin Modebelu, Jerome Niang Yakubu S.E P.E, Topcrest Topcrest, Joe Igbokwe, Chukwuma Agwunobi, ALUKO Mobolaji, Johnson Anyadike, Wilson Iguade, Vincent Modebelu, Nigerian Patriots Forum, Chris Udoh, Fubara David-West, Ugo Harris Ukandu, N. H. Ibanga, Ayo Ojutalayo, OSAMEDE EDOSOMWAN, Daniel Akusobi, afis, Corporate Nigeria via, Vin Modebelu, Naija Talks, Naijaintellects, Oluwatoyin Vincent Adepoju, Alukoro Agbaye, Abiodun KOMOLAFE, GEORGE Kerley, BUSKA OLADOSU, Abujanig, Maigoro A. Jos, Dike Okey, Aginam O., Ola Kassim, Chuckwuma S. Agwunobi, Stephen Uche, Collins Ezebuihe, Tim Elombah (Diaspora Digital Media), IKECHI NNAJI, Vin Otuonye, Rotimi Ogunsuyi, Basics Igbo, Paul Oranika, Kayo Ogunbunmi, BI KENOBI, Ozodi Osuji, EarthLink Inc., QS QS, yahoogroups, 247ureports, Carolyn Kennedy, Leye Ige, Stevek Stevek, Talkhard, Vincent Unachukwu, PE., Joseph Igietseme, Ishola Williams, Maxima1757 Maxima1757
GIW,

Who dares wins is the motto of the UK's SAS(Special Air Services) and it's for a reason.

The SAS will never undergo a suicide mission. The odds may be stacked against them, but the glimmer of hope or the slight chance of success is what they dwell on. They always see possibilities and the element of surprise as a weighting that far outstrip the odds against their mission. One should never shrink away from risks, actually risks are inherent in everything we do as humans. The safe approach is allowing calculated risks or ensuring a formidable risk assessment is carried out and ensuring you n mitigating risks that cannot be totally eliminated.

What Nebu pointed out was credible enough for me to support him entirely on this occasion. Lofty as your intentions are, the loftiness, international law and ability to show evidential proof will be the albatross.

The Mexican are tasked with securing their own borders and the control of goods and services that crosses into their border and not the neighbouring country.

Drugs and human trafficking has been on-going between the Mexican/US border forever but the US has never ventured into taking the Mexican government to the Hague.

In a good neighbourly way, the US can chide the Mexican government from not doing enough to stem the outflow of drugs and human trafficking, but in reality, it's the US government's responsibility to ensure that the illegal drugs and human trafficking is prevented from entering the US.

By the way, the SAS motto is now adopted by over 10 or so special forces of countries around the world.

The genius of the British.

Regards,
Femi Olajide

On Monday 8 July 2024 at 10:50:52 GMT+1, ishola williams <isholaw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Yahoo Mail: Search, organise, conquer
On Mon, 8 Jul 2024 at 7:29, Nebukadineze Adiele<nebuka...@aol.com> wrote: Dear General Williams,This is a lofty idea! Ironically, its loftiness is its albatross to success. Were this matter as simple as you surmised here, trial lawyers would have thought of it, carried it out long ago, and ripped the financial windfall from it— some ignoramuses call them ambulance chasers, ignoring the fact that they always smile to the banks from chasing ambulances.
[...]

On Sunday, July 7, 2024 at 06:43:57 PM EDT, ishola williams <isholaw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thank you.To Dare is to win.iw

Yahoo Mail: Search, organise, conquer
On Sun, 7 Jul 2024 at 23:25, Kayode Adebayo<kayu...@yahoo.com> wrote: But you're welcome to try. There is nothing wrong with trying.

Kayode
On Sun, Jul 7, 2024 at 5:40 PM, Ishola Williams<isholaw...@gmail.com> wrote: AN URGENT REQUEST FOLLOWING MEXICO UNPRECEDENTED ACTION IN SUIING USA FOR SMIGGLED ARMS FROM USA KILLING MEXICANS.We are,looking for A group of lawyers who can volunteer to sue International Arms Manufacturers at the Hague for deaths by smuggled arms.They will be International Lawyers vs Death BY SMUGGLED  Arms(ILADSA).Contact panafstraginternationallagos @gmail.com Thanks in advance.iw
[...]

Nigerian women fights in UK over affairs with husband

Get Outlook for iOSFrom: 'Chukwuemeka Okala' via Corporate Nigeria <corporat...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 5, 2024 11:22:38 AM
To: Afis <odide...@yahoo.com>; 'Dr Ola Kassim' via ZikProject <zikpr...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: westhood...@gmail.com <westhood...@gmail.com>; sen...@gmail.com <sen...@gmail.com>; Google Inc. <africanw...@googlegroups.com>; Naija Observer <naijao...@googlegroups.com>; Nebukadineze Adiele <nebuka...@aol.com>; Wharf Snake <wharf...@yahoo.com>; Tajudeen Raji <tr...@aol.com>; DIPO ENIOLA <dipoe...@yahoo.com>; Imperial Merchant Trust Ltd <imperi...@yahoo.com>; Philip Achusim <eze...@yahoo.com>; Vin Modebelu <vin.mo...@gmail.com>; Jerome Niang Yakubu S.E P.E <agw...@yahoo.com>; Ishola Williams <isholaw...@gmail.com>; Topcrest Topcrest <topc...@yahoo.com>; Kayode Adebayo <kayu...@yahoo.com>; Femi Olajide <olajid...@yahoo.com>; Joe Igbokwe <nationa...@yahoo.com>; Chukwuma Agwunobi <agw...@yahoo.com>; JEROME NIANG YAKUBU <jeromey...@gmail.com>; ALUKO Mobolaji <alu...@gmail.com>; Johnson Anyadike <anyadik...@yahoo.com>; Wilson Iguade <igu...@hotmail.com>; Vincent Modebelu <vin_mo...@yahoo.com>; Nigerian Patriots Forum <naij...@googlegroups.com>; Chris Udoh <cus....@gmail.com>; Fubara David-West <david...@yahoo.com>; Ugo Harris Ukandu <abuj...@gmail.com>; N. H. Ibanga <iban...@gmail.com>; Ayo Ojutalayo <ayooju...@yahoo.com>; OSAMEDE EDOSOMWAN <rock-n-ro...@msn.com>; Daniel Akusobi <daku...@gmail.com>; afis <odide...@gmail.com>; Corporate Nigeria via <corporat...@googlegroups.com>; Vin Modebelu <vin.mo...@outlook.com>; Naija Talks <naija...@googlgroups.com>; Naijaintellects <naijain...@googlegroups.com>; Ishola Williams <isholaw...@yahoo.com>; Oluwatoyin Vincent Adepoju <toyin....@gmail.com>; Alukoro Agbaye <lukor...@gmail.com>; Abiodun KOMOLAFE <ijebu...@gmail.com>; GEORGE Kerley <gke...@gmail.com>; BUSKA OLADOSU <alare...@gmail.com>; Abujanig <abuj...@yahoogriups.com>; Maigoro A. Jos <maigo...@gmail.com>; Dike Okey <ok...@binoinsurance.com>; Aginam O. <cag...@yahoo.com>; Ola Kassim <olakas...@icloud.com>; Chuckwuma S. Agwunobi <agm...@yahoo.com>; Stephen Uche <uches...@yahoo.com>; Collins Ezebuihe <ezew...@yahoo.com>; Tim Elombah (Diaspora Digital Media) <elst...@gmail.com>; IKECHI NNAJI <ikech...@yahoo.com>; Vin Otuonye <vincent...@msn.com>; Rotimi Ogunsuyi <rogu...@yahoo.com>; Basics Igbo <igbob...@aol.com>; Paul Oranika <ora...@yahoo.com>; Kayo Ogunbunmi <oni...@yahoo.com>; BI KENOBI <donk...@yahoo.com>; Ozodi Osuji <africai...@yahoo.com>; EarthLink Inc. <hmc...@earthlink.net>; QS QS <ka...@netzero.com>; yahoogroups <igbo...@yahoogroups.com>; 247ureports <247ur...@gmail.com>; Carolyn Kennedy <cke...@gmail.com>; Ozodi Osuji <ozodi...@yahoo.ca>; Leye Ige <ige....@yahoo.com>; Stevek Stevek <stev...@yahoo.com>; Talkhard <talk...@yahoogroup.com>; Vincent Unachukwu <chukw...@gmail.com>; PE. <let_drb...@yahoo.com>; Joseph Igietseme <juigi...@msn.com>; Ishola Williams <ishlaw...@ymail.com>; Maxima1757 Maxima1757 <maxim...@yahoo.com>
[...]

Congrats to Chief Reuben Okala and all UK citizens for showing the world how we should react to the aftermath of elections! Bye,
Ola
On Friday, July 5, 2024 at 10:22:53 a.m. EDT, Afis <odide...@yahoo.com> wrote:

This Chief Okala sef, na wa for am.Whining be thy name.🤣🤣🤣
Afis"Repetition is the favorite weapon of the Ignoramus, to elicit annoyance without added value" - AfisSent from my iPhone
On Jul 5, 2024, at 5:22 AM, Chukwuemeka Okala <reu...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

UK GENERAL ELECTION ON THURSDAY, 4TH OF JULY 2024

- Fri, 5 Jul at 10:01*UK GENERAL ELECTION ON THURSDAY 4TH OF JULY 2024* This is how civilised people conduct elections in civilised countries where the rules of law and order are working.People like Bola Ahmed Tinubu can't be seen anywhere in the United Kingdom with a *SNATCH IT, GRAB IT AND RUN WITH IT type of primitive attitude.* Nigeria is four hundred years behind the United Kingdom in the politics of fair play. Nobody snatches ballot boxes for anyone or party in the UK elections.In the United Kingdom's politics, there is nothing like praise s

Ishola Williams

Jul 8, 2024, 1:14:24 PMJul 8
to Kayode Adebayo, ishola williams, nebuka...@aol.com, JEROME NIANG YAKUBU, Cyril Anyanwu, Afis, femi Olajide, Ozodi Osuji, Chukwuemeka Okala, 'Dr Ola Kassim' via ZikProject, JOSEPH CHUKS, sen...@gmail.com, Google Inc., Naija Observer, Wharf Snake, Tajudeen Raji, DIPO ENIOLA, Imperial Merchant Trust Ltd, Philip Achusim, Vin Modebelu, Jerome Niang Yakubu S.E P.E, Topcrest Topcrest, Joe Igbokwe, Chukwuma Agwunobi, ALUKO Mobolaji, Johnson Anyadike, Wilson Iguade, Vincent Modebelu, Nigerian Patriots Forum, Chris Udoh, Fubara David-West, Ugo Harris Ukandu, N. H. Ibanga, Ayo Ojutalayo, OSAMEDE EDOSOMWAN, Daniel Akusobi, afis, Corporate Nigeria via, Vin Modebelu, Naija Talks, Naijaintellects, Oluwatoyin Vincent Adepoju, Alukoro Agbaye, Abiodun KOMOLAFE, GEORGE Kerley, BUSKA OLADOSU, Abujanig, Maigoro A. Jos, Dike Okey, Aginam O., Ola Kassim, Chuckwuma S. Agwunobi, Stephen Uche, Collins Ezebuihe, Tim Elombah (Diaspora Digital Media), IKECHI NNAJI, Vin Otuonye, Rotimi Ogunsuyi, Basics Igbo, Paul Oranika, Kayo Ogunbunmi, BI KENOBI, Ozodi Osuji, EarthLink Inc., QS QS, yahoogroups, 247ureports, Carolyn Kennedy, Leye Ige, Stevek Stevek, Talkhard, Vincent Unachukwu, PE., Joseph Igietseme, Ishola Williams, Maxima1757 Maxima1757
KA.Yhank you.I look a obstacles to be overcome while  others look at challeges.
I know all that all of you are saying and it is normal.
I have got a Bilingual Lawyer from Brazil who is reday according to try.
We did same for AU and we got Mozambique to sponsor..
To seek ,to strive and never to yield.It may not happen now but it will happen later.iw

On Mon, Jul 8, 2024 at 9:15 AM Kayode Adebayo <kayu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
General Ishola Williams:

Like I told you, your intending law suit is a herculean task in International Law. You will end up where you started like I said, because International Law is different from local laws. It a difficult terrain to navigate for organizations, because you have to be sponsored by a member to file a law suit at the ICJ. In other words, you have to look for one of the 193 member states of the ICJ to file the law suit on your behalf. You can't file a suit at the ICJ as an organization and you can't sue a corporate entity, except member countries.

Kayode

--
Ishola Williams
Maj-Gen (Rtd)

ishola williams

Jul 9, 2024, 5:25:29 AMJul 9
to Kayode Adebayo, isholaw...@gmail.com, nebuka...@aol.com, JEROME NIANG YAKUBU, Cyril Anyanwu, Afis, femi Olajide, Ozodi Osuji, Chukwuemeka Okala, 'Dr Ola Kassim' via ZikProject, JOSEPH CHUKS, sen...@gmail.com, Google Inc., Naija Observer, Wharf Snake, Tajudeen Raji, DIPO ENIOLA, Imperial Merchant Trust Ltd, Philip Achusim, Vin Modebelu, Jerome Niang Yakubu S.E P.E, Topcrest Topcrest, Joe Igbokwe, Chukwuma Agwunobi, ALUKO Mobolaji, Johnson Anyadike, Wilson Iguade, Vincent Modebelu, Nigerian Patriots Forum, Chris Udoh, Fubara David-West, Ugo Harris Ukandu, N. H. Ibanga, Ayo Ojutalayo, OSAMEDE EDOSOMWAN, Daniel Akusobi, afis, Corporate Nigeria via, Vin Modebelu, Naija Talks, Naijaintellects, Oluwatoyin Vincent Adepoju, Alukoro Agbaye, Abiodun KOMOLAFE, GEORGE Kerley, BUSKA OLADOSU, Abujanig, Maigoro A. Jos, Dike Okey, Aginam O., Ola Kassim, Chuckwuma S. Agwunobi, Stephen Uche, Collins Ezebuihe, Tim Elombah (Diaspora Digital Media), IKECHI NNAJI, Vin Otuonye, Rotimi Ogunsuyi, Basics Igbo, Paul Oranika, Kayo Ogunbunmi, BI KENOBI, Ozodi Osuji, EarthLink Inc., QS QS, yahoogroups, 247ureports, Carolyn Kennedy, Leye Ige, Stevek Stevek, Talkhard, Vincent Unachukwu, PE., Joseph Igietseme, Ishola Williams, Maxima1757 Maxima1757
Thanks.Now you are talking.as we are looking at all those cases and more while exploring options.
I did try to get the NSA to sponsor an initial Dialogue with Arms Manufacturers before further action .
He has not got the foresight to respond.
The Volunteer Lawyers will explore all options.
Thanks for the offer of assistance.We will revert soonest.iw

On Tue, Jul 9, 2024 at 1:25 AM, Kayode Adebayo
General Ishola Williams:

If I know the kind of relief you are trying to seek against the arms manufacturers, I may be able to help you better; to move your case forward and advise on where to litigate the case. You don't necessarily have to litigate it in an international court, because it's a complicated and long process which may take years, even if you find a sponsoring state or states to file the case for you, which is a must.

However, there is a similar case to yours that was filed in a South African court by two Non-governmental organisations like yours in June of 2021, which seeks to challenge licenses issued for export of arms and military goods to countries involved in the Yemen conflict and the case is still pending.

There is also another case instituted by the US government on April 16 this year against an Iranian based Arms and Ammunition company called Black Shield in persons of Mohammad Deiry, a Syrian national and Samer Rayya of Lebanon who were charged with conspiracy to unlawfully export arms and ammunition from the US to Sudan and Iraq. The case is still pending.

Finally, Birchgrove Legal filed a case at the ICC against the Australian government for assisting and exporting arms to Israel in their war against the Palestinians in Gaza, under the Rome Statute of the ICC, Article 25 (3).

So, what kind of relief are you seeking? Is it a civil relief like monetary payments, seizure of licenses or criminal relief like imprisonment or punishment of some kind of individuals involved or both? That will enable me to advise you better and move your case forward.

Kayode

On Mon, Jul 8, 2024 at 1:14 PM, Ishola Williams

afis

Jul 9, 2024, 7:18:20 AMJul 9
to Ishola Williams, Nebukadineze Adiele, JEROME NIANG YAKUBU, Cyril Anyanwu, Afis, femi Olajide, Ozodi Osuji, Chukwuemeka Okala, 'Dr Ola Kassim' via ZikProject, JOSEPH CHUKS, sen...@gmail.com, Google Inc., Naija Observer, Wharf Snake, Tajudeen Raji, DIPO ENIOLA, Imperial Merchant Trust Ltd, Philip Achusim, Vin Modebelu, Jerome Niang Yakubu S.E P.E, Topcrest Topcrest, Kayode Adebayo, Joe Igbokwe, Chukwuma Agwunobi, ALUKO Mobolaji, Johnson Anyadike, Wilson Iguade, Vincent Modebelu, Nigerian Patriots Forum, Chris Udoh, Fubara David-West, Ugo Harris Ukandu, N. H. Ibanga, Ayo Ojutalayo, OSAMEDE EDOSOMWAN, Daniel Akusobi, Corporate Nigeria via, Vin Modebelu, Naija Talks, Naijaintellects, Ishola Williams, Oluwatoyin Vincent Adepoju, Alukoro Agbaye, Abiodun KOMOLAFE, GEORGE Kerley, BUSKA OLADOSU, Abujanig, Maigoro A. Jos, Dike Okey, Aginam O., Ola Kassim, Chuckwuma S. Agwunobi, Stephen Uche, Collins Ezebuihe, Tim Elombah (Diaspora Digital Media), IKECHI NNAJI, Vin Otuonye, Rotimi Ogunsuyi, Basics Igbo, Paul Oranika, Kayo Ogunbunmi, BI KENOBI, Ozodi Osuji, EarthLink Inc., QS QS, yahoogroups, 247ureports, Carolyn Kennedy, Leye Ige, Stevek Stevek, Talkhard, Vincent Unachukwu, PE., Joseph Igietseme, Ishola Williams, Maxima1757 Maxima1757
General Williams, good morning sir.
Them say old soldier never dies, na more wahala him just dey brew like burukutu.
You think this your new wahala go fly.
Yep, like fat pig flying in the sky.
Or like Nigeria’s Elephant Power airways, the country that put wings on elephants.
Yep, go ahead and sue US, I hope sir you have locus standi?
Since you ain’t gonna be representing Nigeria, you will be in court as the National formerly known as General Williams.
Good luck with that!
Shikena,
Afis
Too much noises from too many empty drums rolling downhills.”……Afis
Sent from my iPhone

Afis

Jul 9, 2024, 7:28:20 AMJul 9
to afis, Ishola Williams, Nebukadineze Adiele, JEROME NIANG YAKUBU, Cyril Anyanwu, femi Olajide, Ozodi Osuji, Chukwuemeka Okala, 'Dr Ola Kassim' via ZikProject, JOSEPH CHUKS, sen...@gmail.com, Google Inc., Naija Observer, Wharf Snake, Tajudeen Raji, DIPO ENIOLA, Imperial Merchant Trust Ltd, Philip Achusim, Vin Modebelu, Jerome Niang Yakubu S.E P.E, Topcrest Topcrest, Kayode Adebayo, Joe Igbokwe, Chukwuma Agwunobi, ALUKO Mobolaji, Johnson Anyadike, Wilson Iguade, Vincent Modebelu, Nigerian Patriots Forum, Chris Udoh, Fubara David-West, Ugo Harris Ukandu, N. H. Ibanga, Ayo Ojutalayo, OSAMEDE EDOSOMWAN, Daniel Akusobi, Corporate Nigeria via, Vin Modebelu, Naija Talks, Naijaintellects, Ishola Williams, Oluwatoyin Vincent Adepoju, Alukoro Agbaye, Abiodun KOMOLAFE, GEORGE Kerley, BUSKA OLADOSU, Abujanig, Maigoro A. Jos, Dike Okey, Aginam O., Ola Kassim, Chuckwuma S. Agwunobi, Stephen Uche, Collins Ezebuihe, Tim Elombah (Diaspora Digital Media), IKECHI NNAJI, Vin Otuonye, Rotimi Ogunsuyi, Basics Igbo, Paul Oranika, Kayo Ogunbunmi, BI KENOBI, Ozodi Osuji, EarthLink Inc., QS QS, yahoogroups, 247ureports, Carolyn Kennedy, Leye Ige, Stevek Stevek, Talkhard, Vincent Unachukwu, PE., Joseph Igietseme, Ishola Williams, Maxima1757 Maxima1757
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 9, 2024, at 7:18 AM, afis <odide...@gmail.com> wrote:

General Williams, good morning sir.
Them say old soldier never dies, na more wahala him just dey brew like burukutu.
You think this your new wahala go fly.
Yep, like fat pig flying in the sky.
Or like Nigeria’s Elephant Power airways, the country that put wings on elephants.
Yep, go ahead and sue US, I hope sir you have locus standi?
Since you ain’t gonna be representing Nigeria, you will be known in court as the Nation formerly known as General Williams.

Razaq OLADOSU

Jul 9, 2024, 8:55:39 AMJul 9
to isholaw...@yahoo.com, kayu...@yahoo.com, isholaw...@gmail.com, nebuka...@aol.com, jeromey...@gmail.com, lash...@hotmail.com, odide...@yahoo.com, olajid...@yahoo.com, ozodi...@yahoo.ca, reu...@yahoo.co.uk, zikpr...@googlegroups.com, westhood...@gmail.com, sen...@gmail.com, africanw...@googlegroups.com, naijao...@googlegroups.com, wharf...@yahoo.com, tr...@aol.com, dipoe...@yahoo.com, imperi...@yahoo.com, eze...@yahoo.com, vin.mo...@gmail.com, agw...@yahoo.com, topc...@yahoo.com, nationa...@yahoo.com, agw...@yahoo.com, alu...@gmail.com, anyadik...@yahoo.com, igu...@hotmail.com, vin_mo...@yahoo.com, naij...@googlegroups.com, cus....@gmail.com, david...@yahoo.com, abuj...@gmail.com, iban...@gmail.com, ayooju...@yahoo.com, rock-n-ro...@msn.com, daku...@gmail.com, odide...@gmail.com, corporat...@googlegroups.com, vin.mo...@outlook.com, naija...@googlgroups.com, naijain...@googlegroups.com, toyin....@gmail.com, lukor...@gmail.com, ijebu...@gmail.com, gke...@gmail.com, abuj...@yahoogriups.com, maigo...@gmail.com, ok...@binoinsurance.com, cag...@yahoo.com, olakas...@icloud.com, agm...@yahoo.com, uches...@yahoo.com, ezew...@yahoo.com, elst...@gmail.com, ikech...@yahoo.com, vincent...@msn.com, rogu...@yahoo.com, igbob...@aol.com, ora...@yahoo.com, oni...@yahoo.com, donk...@yahoo.com, africai...@yahoo.com, hmc...@earthlink.net, ka...@netzero.com, igbo...@yahoogroups.com, 247ur...@gmail.com, cke...@gmail.com, ige....@yahoo.com, stev...@yahoo.com, talk...@yahoogroup.com, chukw...@gmail.com, let_drb...@yahoo.com, juigi...@msn.com, ishlaw...@ymail.com, maxim...@yahoo.com

Afis

Jul 9, 2024, 9:24:10 AMJul 9
to Razaq OLADOSU, isholaw...@yahoo.com, kayu...@yahoo.com, isholaw...@gmail.com, Nebuka...@aol.com, jeromey...@gmail.com, lash...@hotmail.com, olajid...@yahoo.com, ozodi...@yahoo.ca, reu...@yahoo.co.uk, zikpr...@googlegroups.com, westhood...@gmail.com, sen...@gmail.com, africanw...@googlegroups.com, naijao...@googlegroups.com, wharf...@yahoo.com, tr...@aol.com, dipoe...@yahoo.com, imperi...@yahoo.com, eze...@yahoo.com, vin.mo...@gmail.com, agw...@yahoo.com, topc...@yahoo.com, nationa...@yahoo.com, agw...@yahoo.com, alu...@gmail.com, anyadik...@yahoo.com, igu...@hotmail.com, vin_mo...@yahoo.com, naij...@googlegroups.com, cus....@gmail.com, david...@yahoo.com, abuj...@gmail.com, iban...@gmail.com, ayooju...@yahoo.com, rock-n-ro...@msn.com, daku...@gmail.com, odide...@gmail.com, corporat...@googlegroups.com, vin.mo...@outlook.com, naija...@googlgroups.com, naijain...@googlegroups.com, toyin....@gmail.com, lukor...@gmail.com, ijebu...@gmail.com, gke...@gmail.com, abuj...@yahoogriups.com, maigo...@gmail.com, ok...@binoinsurance.com, cag...@yahoo.com, olakas...@icloud.com, agm...@yahoo.com, uches...@yahoo.com, ezew...@yahoo.com, elst...@gmail.com, ikech...@yahoo.com, vincent...@msn.com, rogu...@yahoo.com, IGBOB...@aol.com, ora...@yahoo.com, oni...@yahoo.com, donk...@yahoo.com, africai...@yahoo.com, hmc...@earthlink.net, ka...@netzero.com, igbo...@yahoogroups.com, 247ur...@gmail.com, cke...@gmail.com, ige....@yahoo.com, stev...@yahoo.com, talk...@yahoogroup.com, chukw...@gmail.com, let_drb...@yahoo.com, juigi...@msn.com, ishlaw...@ymail.com, maxim...@yahoo.com
 The Director of Media and Advocacy of the NDLEA, Femi Babafemi, made this known in a statement he issued on Tuesday.

Babafemi said the dismantling of the syndicate followed the arrest of its leader, 42-year-old Joachin Chikaodi Mbonu, and his associate in his mansion tucked in his Umuomi village, Uzogba-Ezenomi autonomous community, Ikeduru Local Government Area of Imo State.

The cartel, with operational bases in Imo and Rivers States, became a target of the Agency following intelligence indicating it is responsible for the distribution of substantial quantity of methamphetamine in the South East, South South and other parts of the country.”……..Newstory.

Na wa for Igbos!

On Jul 9, 2024, at 8:55 AM, Razaq OLADOSU <alare...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
To join this group, send email to naijao...@googlegroups.com

---

femi Olajide

Jul 9, 2024, 10:43:12 AMJul 9
to Razaq OLADOSU, Afis, isholaw...@yahoo.com, kayu...@yahoo.com, isholaw...@gmail.com, nebuka...@aol.com, jeromey...@gmail.com, lash...@hotmail.com, ozodi...@yahoo.ca, reu...@yahoo.co.uk, zikpr...@googlegroups.com, westhood...@gmail.com, sen...@gmail.com, africanw...@googlegroups.com, naijao...@googlegroups.com, wharf...@yahoo.com, tr...@aol.com, dipoe...@yahoo.com, imperi...@yahoo.com, eze...@yahoo.com, vin.mo...@gmail.com, agw...@yahoo.com, topc...@yahoo.com, nationa...@yahoo.com, agw...@yahoo.com, alu...@gmail.com, anyadik...@yahoo.com, igu...@hotmail.com, vin_mo...@yahoo.com, naij...@googlegroups.com, cus....@gmail.com, david...@yahoo.com, abuj...@gmail.com, iban...@gmail.com, ayooju...@yahoo.com, rock-n-ro...@msn.com, daku...@gmail.com, odide...@gmail.com, corporat...@googlegroups.com, vin.mo...@outlook.com, naija...@googlgroups.com, naijain...@googlegroups.com, toyin....@gmail.com, lukor...@gmail.com, ijebu...@gmail.com, gke...@gmail.com, abuj...@yahoogriups.com, maigo...@gmail.com, ok...@binoinsurance.com, cag...@yahoo.com, olakas...@icloud.com, agm...@yahoo.com, uches...@yahoo.com, ezew...@yahoo.com, elst...@gmail.com, ikech...@yahoo.com, vincent...@msn.com, rogu...@yahoo.com, igbob...@aol.com, ora...@yahoo.com, oni...@yahoo.com, donk...@yahoo.com, africai...@yahoo.com, hmc...@earthlink.net, ka...@netzero.com, igbo...@yahoogroups.com, 247ur...@gmail.com, cke...@gmail.com, ige....@yahoo.com, stev...@yahoo.com, talk...@yahoogroup.com, chukw...@gmail.com, let_drb...@yahoo.com, juigi...@msn.com, ishlaw...@ymail.com, maxim...@yahoo.com
Oga Afis,

Na real real wa for Igbos!!!😜😀😅😂😅😂

Regards,

Femi Olajide

Kayode

Kayode

[...]

afis

Jul 12, 2024, 3:38:12 PMJul 12
to femi Olajide, Razaq OLADOSU, Afis, isholaw...@yahoo.com, kayu...@yahoo.com, isholaw...@gmail.com, Nebuka...@aol.com, jeromey...@gmail.com, lash...@hotmail.com, ozodi...@yahoo.ca, reu...@yahoo.co.uk, zikpr...@googlegroups.com, westhood...@gmail.com, sen...@gmail.com, africanw...@googlegroups.com, naijao...@googlegroups.com, wharf...@yahoo.com, tr...@aol.com, dipoe...@yahoo.com, imperi...@yahoo.com, eze...@yahoo.com, vin.mo...@gmail.com, agw...@yahoo.com, topc...@yahoo.com, nationa...@yahoo.com, agw...@yahoo.com, alu...@gmail.com, anyadik...@yahoo.com, igu...@hotmail.com, vin_mo...@yahoo.com, naij...@googlegroups.com, cus....@gmail.com, david...@yahoo.com, abuj...@gmail.com, iban...@gmail.com, ayooju...@yahoo.com, rock-n-ro...@msn.com, daku...@gmail.com, corporat...@googlegroups.com, vin.mo...@outlook.com, naija...@googlgroups.com, naijain...@googlegroups.com, toyin....@gmail.com, lukor...@gmail.com, ijebu...@gmail.com, gke...@gmail.com, abuj...@yahoogriups.com, maigo...@gmail.com, ok...@binoinsurance.com, cag...@yahoo.com, olakas...@icloud.com, agm...@yahoo.com, uches...@yahoo.com, ezew...@yahoo.com, elst...@gmail.com, ikech...@yahoo.com, vincent...@msn.com, rogu...@yahoo.com, IGBOB...@aol.com, ora...@yahoo.com, oni...@yahoo.com, donk...@yahoo.com, africai...@yahoo.com, hmc...@earthlink.net, ka...@netzero.com, igbo...@yahoogroups.com, 247ur...@gmail.com, cke...@gmail.com, ige....@yahoo.com, stev...@yahoo.com, talk...@yahoogroup.com, chukw...@gmail.com, let_drb...@yahoo.com, juigi...@msn.com, ishlaw...@ymail.com, maxim...@yahoo.com
Igbos are sophisticated morons.
They propagate idiocy in such a manner that one can easily say “whoa they’re stupid”.