@Nasarawa Rally: No Living Being Can Fully Understand Naija Politics!!!!!

1 view

afis 'Deinde

Feb 5, 2023, 7:02:12 AM2/5/23
to Naija Observer, Google, wharfsnake@yahoo com, vin modebelu, DIPO ENIOLA
From the Wall of Buhari’s Twitter:
“Today in Lafia, Nasarawa State, I delivered my message: VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the next President of Nigeria, and VOTE Governor Abdullahi Sule for a 2nd term!
I have known Asiwaju for more than 20 years; he is a committed Nigerian; he will give his best to Nigeria!”……Shikena.
image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

Shikena,
Afis
“Hell is empty and all the Devils are here”, by Shakespeare in The Tempest.
Sent from my iPhone

Wharf A. Snake

Feb 5, 2023, 9:15:46 AM2/5/23
to afis 'Deinde, Naija Observer, Google, vin modebelu, DIPO ENIOLA
Alagba Afis,

Did you see short EL-Rufai standing behind Buhari with a gun to Buhari’s head? Buhari went to Lafiaji under serious duress.

Ejo ni Mushin - Prince

Agwọ nọ n’akịrịka

monamona ni ologun ngbe, ologun to ba gbe paramole o gbe iyonu.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 5, 2023, at 7:02 AM, afis 'Deinde <odide...@gmail.com> wrote:

“Today in Lafia, Nasarawa State, I delivered my message: VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the next President of Nigeria, and VOTE Governor Abdullahi Sule for a 2nd term!
I have known Asiwaju for more than 20 years; he is a committed Nigerian; he will give his best to Nigeria!”……Shikena.
<image0.jpeg>

<image1.jpeg>

<image2.jpeg>

afis 'Deinde

Feb 5, 2023, 11:59:21 AM2/5/23
to Wharf A. Snake, Naija Observer, Google, vin modebelu, DIPO ENIOLA
Good NJ’s cold day to you my brother from the Dreamers Club of Nigeria.
Politics is a dubious game for equally dubious Minds.

Buhari is an asshole like OBJ, but he’s the type of asshole you could trust on one thing:
He will screw or support you once he says it publicly.
***
He’s a honorable Asshole.
If he says in public, I will spend money MOSTLY on those states that voted for me, trust he will do just that.
Remember he went on world tv and told his audience SE did not vote for him and he will by Insha Allah, fuck them up royally.
Remember that was what he did to Igbos for a long long time!
ALL HE HAD TO SAY WAS: BEND OVER ODINMA!!!

So, if Buhari said in public Tinubu is my man, I as an honorable fella will at least give him the benefit of doubt.
Trust Tinubu sleeping with one eye open, pretending to snore.
🤣🤣🤣

Shikena,
Afis
“Hell is empty and all the Devils are here”, by Shakespeare in The Tempest.
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 5, 2023, at 9:15 AM, Wharf A. Snake <wharf...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Alagba Afis,