West African bloc says it risks disintegration if junta-led states leave

Cyril Anyanwu

Jul 7, 2024, 5:40:42 PMJul 7
to naijao...@googlegroups.com, naijain...@googlegrouproups.com, Google Inc., afrika...@googlegroups.com

Ishola Williams

Jul 7, 2024, 6:02:33 PMJul 7
to panafricanfederalists, Naija Observer, naijain...@googlegrouproups.com, afrika...@googlegroups.com
It will not.They will come back in the future like Prodigal sons.
Soja go,soja come barrack remain.iw

On Sun, 7 Jul 2024, 22:40 Cyril Anyanwu, <lash...@hotmail.com> wrote:

--

---

Cyril Anyanwu

Jul 7, 2024, 6:25:10 PMJul 7
to Ishola Williams, panafricanfederalists, Naija Observer, naijain...@googlegrouproups.com, afrika...@googlegroups.com
General,
I stand in solidarity with the Sahel States Alliance, given what ECOWAS has become:
  • Band of election riggers
  • Constitution manipulators to elongate tenures
  • Sit-tight tyrants
  • Western puppets.

Without vision, any system stagnates and dies.
ECOWAS is now moribund with leaders bereft of vision and moral authority.

The leaders of SSA possess vibrant positive vision for Africa. Soon, more states would decamp from ECOWAS and join them. I expect more coups in West Africa given, prevailing flagrant abuse of democracy, rule of law, corruption and bad governance.

Cyril Anyanwu

Jul 7, 2024, 7:46:41 PMJul 7
to Kofi Agyapong, naijao...@googlegroups.com, naijain...@googlegrouproups.com, africanw...@googlegroups.com, afrika...@googlegroups.com
"When Ghana, Guinea and Mali Union failed due to their neglect to take into account, the slave masters position on the three African countries, it was clear to us  in USA that the UNION was not going to stay. I can stay without doubt that the new union formed by the militant states are not going to work in ten years. To make it work, they  will need the signatures and accord of the European Union and the United Nations Secretary General with authority from the Security Council. France must be prominent in the proposal to meet" - Kofi

The above are the views of an African with a slavish mentality. It's so nauseating I need not comment further.

Cyril Anyanwu