Alhaji Amori Yahaya a.k.a Jerome Niang Yakubu.....JNYakubu

Abraham Madu

Jul 7, 2024, 6:58:25 AMJul 7
to Adeniran Adeboye, Google Inc., Naija Observer, Chuhwuemeka Okala, Nebukadineze Adiele, Wharf Snake, Tajudeen Raji, Ola Kassim, DIPO ENIOLA, Imperial Merchant Trust Ltd, Philip Achusim, Vin Modebelu, Jerome Niang Yakubu S.E P.E, Ishola Williams, Afis Deinde, Kayode Adebayo, Topcrest Topcrest, JEROME NIANG YAKUBU, Femi Olajide, Joe Igbokwe, Chukwuma Agwunobi, ALUKO Mobolaji, Johnson Anyadike, Wilson Iguade, naijain...@googlegrouproups.com, Naijaintelectual, Nigerianobserver, Abraham Madu, Vincent Modebelu, Nigerian Patriots Forum, Chris Udoh, Ishola Williams, Naijaintellects, Ugo Harris Ukandu, Fubara David-West, N. H. Ibanga, Ayo Ojutalayo, Cc: Zik Project, Stevek, imperi...@yahoo.com, Nebukadineze Adiele' via NaijaEvent, OSAMEDE EDOSOMWAN, Daniel Akusobi, afis, Corporate Nigeria via, Vin Modebelu, Naija Talks, Abiodun KOMOLAFE, Oluwatoyin Vincent Adepoju, Alukoro Agbaye, GEORGE Kerley, Vin Modebelu, PhD. OZODIOBI OSUJI, yahoogroups, Ola Kassim, yahoogroups, Dan Obi, BUSKA OLADOSU, M.D.' via LOWER NIGER CONGRESS Okenwa R. Nwosu, Abujanig, Maigoro A. Jos, yahoogroups, Dike Okey, aku...@icloud.com, Aginam O., Ola Kassim, Chuckwuma S. Agwunobi, Stephen Uche, yahoogroups, Wale Adedayo, Toyin Adepoju, Joseph Onuorah, DR OZOJI OSUJI, Ozodi Osuji, Nebukadineze, Ozodi Osuji, Nebu Adiele, Naija World Forum, Tony Eluemunor, Cyril Anyanwu, Collins Ezebuihe, Wale Adedayo, IKECHI NNAJI, Vin Otuonye, Tim Elombah (Diaspora Digital Media), Rotimi Ogunsuyi, Paul Oranika, Ozodi Osuji, yahoogroups, Kayo Ogunbunmi, BI KENOBI, QS QS, 247ureports, yahoogroups, Google, naijao...@yahoogroups.com, nigerianw...@yahoogroups.com, Ob Mona, yahoogroups, yahoogroups, yahoogroups, Basics Igbo, Vincent Unachukwu, Leye Ige, Stevek Stevek, Ishola Williams, Maxima1757 Maxima1757, Afis Niyi Idera Omotunwashe, Talkhard, PE., yahoogroups, naijain...@googlegroups.co, Carl Umunna, Naijanet, NaijaObserver, yahoogroups, yahoogroups, yahoogroups, yahoogroups, talkn...@yahoogroueigbops.com, yahoogroups, C15201947, Collyezebuihe, Nigerdelta Reporters, Obi Nwakama, Maduka Charles, yahoogroups, G. Ukaegbu, Festus Okere, Nnanta Uwadineke, Zubbie Ekwueme, Dr. Humphrey Ihejirikah, Dr. KC Prince Asagwara, Femi Adebayo, Agu1950, yahoogroups, yahoogroups
Folks,
It is so funny that there is a very-very STUBBORN and ARROGANT pigeon among the hundreds of birds that fly to the 5th floor concrete deck of my house to feed every morning during my morning tea time.

It is also very Stubborn  just like Abraham Madu HO HA, it often get in my nerves, but I just often ignore it.
The pigeon probably is a Fulani  pigeon that flew from Kano to Kwara State to escape the Fulani herdsmen that always kill pigeons that don't obey the no grazing route  bulshit.

Not only that.
There is this dove that is very SUICIDAL, it fears nobody.
It will eat any birdfeed you put on your palm without fear of being captured ... I named it MODDY-BELU after a Afis Deinde who I know in this fora. Surely, the pigeon is a loudmouth Yoruba like T. Raji.
If the dove ever behaves as an OBIDIOT like Dr. Ola Kassim, it will be done for.

People,
If I may ask?
Why do we have fight between Amotekum and Fulani herdsmen?
Have the rest of them finally realized that Nigeria IS HOPELESS?.

Abraham Madu HO HA and Vincent Modebelu should go and rethink their life, they are wasting away day after day, because NIGERIA WILL REMAIN ONE in this our lifetime, by then, the most beautiful Igbo girls would have married OUTSIDE the geographical Igboland.
IGBO WOMEN ARE EVEN MARRYING FULANI MEN NOWADAYS, getting renamed Islamically.
I know a Saadatu in Ilorin, formally an Igbo Ngozi, her FULANI husband is surely MILKING her well, the 'kg' she carries as her headlights weighs commendably.

People,
Here comes another weekdays, please remain safe and be blessed abundantly.

Alhaji Amori Yahaya a.k.a Jerome Niang Yakubu.....JNYakubu