To hell with Buhari’s religious zealot advocacy. Anything from Buhari is BS. Living Buhari or the dead Buhari in 2017?

Abraham Madu

Jun 24, 2024, 11:04:46 PMJun 24
to Google Inc., Naija Observer, Chuhwuemeka Okala, Wharf Snake, Nebukadineze Adiele, Ola Kassim, Tajudeen Raji, DIPO ENIOLA, Imperial Merchant Trust Ltd, Philip Achusim, Vin Modebelu, Adeniran Adeboye, Jerome Niang Yakubu S.E P.E, Afis Deinde
Dr Kassim, please don’t compare your genuine advocacy for “sustainable population growth”, with Buhari’s religious zealot advocacy.
Islam does not permit birth control just as Catholics.
Buhari’s plan is to have your southern tribes to dwindle while Fulani gain majority.
I don’t believe he’s sincere.
First thing Buhari should advocate is “One man one wife” by Muslims, and banning of child marriage.
A people that support four wives to one man, even if each wife is limited by law to have not more than two kids, that equals 8 kids in one family per household.
If in the south we abide by the same law, and most of us have one wife, who’s going to benefit in the long run during national voting?

Anything from Buhari is BS.

Shikena
Afis
"Repetition is the favorite weapon of the Ignoramus, to elicit annoyance without added value" - Afis
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 24, 2024, at 3:03 PM, Dr Ola Kassim <olaka...@aol.com> wrote:

Afis:

I think I should have made my point clearer. I was not specifically referencing
referencing Buhari's comments the need to increase the percentage of home grown
 food stuff Nigerians consume which I support.

My focus was on the former President's second point which is that Nigerians should
moderate the rate of growth of our population.

I have been preaching the message about ensuring sustainable population growth rate
on Nigerian cyberspace and in person at conferences
held about Nigeria both at home in Nigeria and also in foreign countries including
the USA, Canada, UK and Germany for over 3 decades.

My position has always provoked stiff oppositions from many earned friends and colleagues
with whom I agree on most issues. Bolaji Aluko, and our late erudite brothers IBK and
and JUI (RIP) were always the first to jump on my case on this issue. At a few NIDO A conferences a few Nigerian ambassadors
and federal government ministers and senior bureaucrats including Mallam el Rufai have
questioned why I was so preoccupied with this issue. The argued that Nigeria has no population problem
considering we still have a very low population density outside of our increasingly congested
urban centres

One Nigerian ambassador that I worked closely with once asked me in an open forum if I would  have traded
my being born for not being born if Nigeria were to adopted a Sustainable Population Growth Policy.
My short answer to him was that I would not have known the difference if I were not born alive.

I am too time constrained to explore the issue further at this moment as reports to be verified are now
piling up on my desk and my staff are periodically politely checking in to see if I am working on them.

You know my stand on this issue.

To be continued later!

Please ensure you help in turning Florida Blue again on Nov 5.

Bye,

Ola