Re: Nigerian women fight in UK over affairs with husband

Afis

Jul 7, 2024, 9:07:21 AMJul 7
to Nebukadineze Adiele, Cyril Anyanwu, femi Olajide, Ozodi Osuji, Chukwuemeka Okala, 'Dr Ola Kassim' via ZikProject, westhood...@gmail.com, sen...@gmail.com, Google Inc., Naija Observer, Wharf Snake, Tajudeen Raji, DIPO ENIOLA, Imperial Merchant Trust Ltd, Philip Achusim, Vin Modebelu, Jerome Niang Yakubu S.E P.E, Ishola Williams, Topcrest Topcrest, Kayode Adebayo, Joe Igbokwe, Chukwuma Agwunobi, JEROME NIANG YAKUBU, ALUKO Mobolaji, Johnson Anyadike, Wilson Iguade, Vincent Modebelu, Nigerian Patriots Forum, Chris Udoh, Fubara David-West, Ugo Harris Ukandu, N. H. Ibanga, Ayo Ojutalayo, OSAMEDE EDOSOMWAN, Daniel Akusobi, afis, Corporate Nigeria via, Vin Modebelu, Naija Talks, Naijaintellects, Ishola Williams, Oluwatoyin Vincent Adepoju, Alukoro Agbaye, Abiodun KOMOLAFE, GEORGE Kerley, BUSKA OLADOSU, Abujanig, Maigoro A. Jos, Dike Okey, Aginam O., Ola Kassim, Chuckwuma S. Agwunobi, Stephen Uche, Collins Ezebuihe, Tim Elombah (Diaspora Digital Media), IKECHI NNAJI, Vin Otuonye, Rotimi Ogunsuyi, Basics Igbo, Paul Oranika, Kayo Ogunbunmi, BI KENOBI, Ozodi Osuji, EarthLink Inc., QS QS, yahoogroups, 247ureports, Carolyn Kennedy, Leye Ige, Stevek Stevek, Talkhard, Vincent Unachukwu, PE., Joseph Igietseme, Ishola Williams, Maxima1757 Maxima1757
These Igbos lie like they have no shame.
I had no interest in this crapola, minding my weekend business jeje-nly.
However reading these igbo idiots I thought let me watch the video to check out the veracity of their ignorance.
First off, the two women were not fighting over one man.
The woman in pink states she was a benefactor to the ungrateful woman she was holding. The other woman lived with her for six to nine months, according to the woman in pink, she introduced a man to the other woman and they’re living happily with each other. She was even the nurse who helped the other woman during childbirth, that was how close they are.
However according to the woman in pink, this other woman tried to wreck her own marriage by telling the woman in pink’s husband she was having an affair.
What the woman in pink was angry about was that the other woman wanted to wreck her own marriage despite all she had done for her.

https://youtu.be/JrO07Y4T6tQ

Even the Igbos that can’t understand Yoruba language are now experts linguists.
Awon Asinwin!
These Oloobuuku Igbos that doesn’t understand Yoruba language just turned a video into their advantageous lies.
I don’t support people fighting in the streets especially mothers without thinking of consequences, however let’s tell it the way it is.
Again Igbos are piece of shit, they run with lies knowing that most people won’t watch or read pass the headlines.
In fact, I’ve seen this video passed around several times without opening it, just delete it, for I won’t drop my weekend Igbaladun because of Igbo Low IQ propaganda.
Shikena
Afis
"Repetition is the favorite weapon of the Ignoramus, to elicit annoyance without added value" - Afis
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 7, 2024, at 1:53 AM, Nebukadineze Adiele <nebuka...@aol.com> wrote:

Jorom Nyash,
How could you not report these Igbo women who shamed Nigeria by fighting on the street of London? Oh, they are not Igbo women after all, maybe that was why their disgraceful behavior is celebratory to you and your fellow "nattering nabobs of negativism" whose PBs are near fatality -- because Igbos reside in their miniscule brain. Oya, go marry those women, they are fighting over a dreary goro-chewing bogobiri like you. bobs of Negativism Nattering Nabobs of Negativism

Nebukadineze Adiele

On Saturday, July 6, 2024 at 12:47:27 AM EDT, Ozodi Osuji <ozodi...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

HERE IS A CRAZY IDEA: SUPPOSE THAT JOE BIDEN PURPOSELY FLOPPEED THE DEBATE?

Ozodi Osuji

    Sometimes a crazy idea enters one’s mind. This evening, pondering Old Joe’s performance on June 27, 2024, during the presidential Debate, I simply could not believe that Old Joe, a seasoned politician, with 50 years of experience as a Senator, Vice President, and President performed as abysmally as he did; it seems incredible; something does not add up!.

     Did you ever watch old Joe during Senate Judiciary Committee Hearings asking questions? The man was as sharp as a razor blade.

    I have seen him up close, twice addressing a student audience, at UCLA.

    Listen, I know a first-rate mind when I see one; Joe Biden came across to us as a very sharp mind. There are no two ways of going about it, the man is very bright (as compared to the dummy called Donald Trump who probably cannot pass college entrance examinations and certainly cannot compete at any good school, the man is as dumb as a doorknob).

    So, how come a very sharp Joe Biden performed like he was a dummy during the debate? Something does not feel right.

     Now, hear me out. Let us suppose that he did what he did deliberately. Why, you ask? To create the firestorm that he has lost his mind and does not have what it takes to be the President of the USA and folks call for him to drop out of the race. He resists doing so, all planned to give the appearance that he is being forced out.

    Now suppose that he eventually accepts the people's call, and drops out, what would happen?

    Kamala Harris becomes the President. A woman becomes the President of the United States of America! And heaven will not fall during the six months that she is the President.

    Have you seen that outstanding lady at Senate Committee hearings? Remember her background.

  She attended one of the best law schools in the country, UC Berkeley, she was the district attorney of San Francisco, California, was the attorney general of California, and thereafter the Democratic Senator from California before she became the Vice President.

    This is a sterling accomplishment (compared to Trump’s lack of accomplishment in government; he worked in his father’s real estate businesses and bankrupted some of them!).

    Let us be honest, do you think that the empty-headed boy called Donald can withstand Kamala’s blistering assault on his shabby mind?

     She is not like Biden who does not like using strong words, Old Kamala will throw the kitchen sink on the orange man!

     She will destroy him (as she destroyed Biden during their Democratic Party Primaries Debate…and suddenly she quit, perhaps, persuaded to do so, so as not to inflict more withering damage on Old Joe).

    She will finally show the world that the man is an empty suit, a liar who has no understanding of the US government and what it stands for.

     If this happens then the people will vote for Kamala, and she will continue as the President of the United States of America.

     Old Joe would have had the last laugh on those people who thought that he was washed-up.

    As I said before, this is just a crazy idea that entered my mind and I wanted to share it with you. What do you think?

Ozodi Osuji

July 5, 2024

On Friday, July 5, 2024 at 08:50:53 p.m. PDT, femi Olajide <olajid...@yahoo.com> wrote:

CA,

Just shut up!

Regards,

Femi Olajide

On Friday 5 July 2024 at 19:19:42 GMT+1, Afis <odide...@yahoo.com> wrote:

"Repetition is the favorite weapon of the Ignoramus, to elicit annoyance without added value" - Afis

Afis

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 5, 2024, at 1:04 PM, Cyril Anyanwu <lash...@hotmail.com> wrote:

The main issue is not "how we should react to the aftermath of elections!"  But how we should conduct elections.
I refuse to believe, Dr Ola Kassim doesn't realize that fact, rather chooses to ignore it.

The mainstay of Democracy is free and fair elections without which it is flawed.
What happened in Nigeria wasn't an election but a rigged aberration. Such an obfuscation cannot produce progress, peace nor unity, for as long as the collective will of the people is not respected via free and fair elections.
What's happening in Rivers State are election riggers/thieves fighting over stolen property.

Even if Sunak chooses to behave like Trump about this UK election, his actions would amount to naught just like Trump's, because such systems are anchored on rule of law unlike in Nigeria where thugs reign/hijack elections and the judiciary.

Cyril Anyanwu

Jul 8, 2024, 9:27:52 AMJul 8