Fwd: Africa Diaspora Article on AllAfrica.com:

Mfoote2420

Mar 12, 2012, 5:43:08 PM3/12/12
to mfoot...@aol.com

FYI

I hope that you find this article about the role of the African Diaspora of interest as we prepare for the African Union's Diaspora Summit in South Africa  May 24 - 25.

Time for Action - Africa and the Diaspora
http://allafrica.com/stories/201203121276.html
In addition, your press release is being distributed via the AllAfrica News Wire
to major institutional, corporate, and financial clients through Dow
Jones/Factiva, Financial Times, Thompson-Reuters/Dialogue, LexisNexis, Comtex
News Network, L'Européenne de Données, and Acquire Media, services which
collectively reach tens of millions of end users worldwide.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Aminata
http://allAfrica.com
920 M Street SE