Python friends from Budapest

ostap didenko

Oct 17, 2015, 7:42:27 AM10/17/15
to Aperos Python Belgium (AFPyro)
Hey everybody,
I am in Antwerp with my girlfriend during this Saturday and Sunday, and I think that it would be nice to meet some similar-minded people here for a beer or coffee and warm conversations.
I am very new to programming in general and Python in particular. I am a career changer who used to pursue an academic career in social sciences for 8 years, but got seduced by programming. Now I am spending most of my time since July 2015 learning Python on my own and attending amazing weekly meetings called Pylvax in Budapest at which experienced guys volunteer to teach Python to guys like me.
So, if you are in a mood write me here or on befriend me on Facebook (Ostap Didenko) and we'll agree about the exact time.
Wish you all the best!
Best regards,
Ostap

Marko Loparic

Oct 17, 2015, 8:02:46 AM10/17/15
to afpy...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ostap,

What a friendly message! Unfortunately I am in Louvain-la-Neuve, far away from Antwerp. I wish you a good trip in Belgium and plenty of good adventures with Python!

What kind of programming interests you?

Szia,
Marko

Остап Диденко

Oct 17, 2015, 8:13:23 AM10/17/15
to Aperos Python Belgium (AFPyro)
Hi Marko!

I am glad to hear from you. That's unfortunate that you are not in Antwerp today.
Thank you, Belgium is amazing, I am already in love with it!
I am interested in web development: Python, Django and JavaScript, with html am css, of course. However, I also have an impression that application of Python for data analysis purposes can also be promising.