Next Python drink at "la mort subite", Friday, March 6

Ludovic Gasc

Feb 15, 2015, 7:12:13 AM2/15/15
to afpy...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I'm proud to announce that the next Python drink wil be organized by Utopiah, at "la mort subite", Friday, March 6.
It begins to 7PM, you can register here:

To modernize our meetings and try to attract more people to go to Python drinks, we has proposed:

It should help to be more visible from Meetup users, especially from Pythonists who aren't subscribed in this ML.
2. As we did in the past, present some topics with slides. If you have a subject, don't hesitate to present something.

After this Python drink, for the next time, Stéphane Wirtel proposes something at Charleroi, or I could be also at Liège, as you like guys.
By the way, if somebody else wants to organize in another city, send me an e-mail.

Have a nice week-end.
--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)

Ludovic Gasc

Mar 4, 2015, 5:20:10 PM3/4/15
to afpy...@googlegroups.com
Don't forget that the meetup will be this friday.
We have 4 presentations:

• AI: Curious Actors by Michael

• Write and prod an efficient REST API with API-Hour in 5 minutes by Ludovic

• Tool discovery : Plumbum by Fabien

• Python Belgium Association by Stephane

See you this friday.