Go to PyCON-FR !

Ludovic Gasc

Oct 6, 2016, 3:07:56 PM10/6/16
to bel...@python.org, afpy...@googlegroups.com, python-belgian-user-group
Hi,

Next week, you'll have the opportunity to visit France with PyCON-FR:

Our car is full, but, after a discussion with some Pythonists at Odoo Experience today, some people are interested in to go on site and share a car.

If you'll go with your car and you have a place, please answer to this e-mail.
I hope several Belgian Pythonists will go on site, we'll be at least 6, to my knowledge.

Have a nice week.
--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)

Stephane Wirtel

Oct 11, 2016, 5:48:35 AM10/11/16
to Ludovic Gasc, bel...@python.org, afpy...@googlegroups.com, python-belgian-user-group
Hello,

I will go to PyCon.fr from Wednesday until Saturday night (because, I
have to be in Charleroi on Sunday).

I have place in my car. If you want to come with me, ping me.

Stéphane Wirtel - http://wirtel.be - @matrixise

Jonathan Slenders

Oct 11, 2016, 7:15:51 AM10/11/16
to Ludovic Gasc, Stephane Wirtel, python-belgian-user-group, bel...@python.org, afpy...@googlegroups.com

I'd very much like to join you! Unfortunately, it'll be a bit to much for me this weekend.
But enjoy, it'll be good!