Re-submitting accepted labs for a higher grade

Anton Ekblad

Feb 19, 2015, 8:13:39 AM2/19/15
to af...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
we've got some emails coming in asking if it's OK to resubmit an already accepted lab for a higher grade, so here's an announcement about that.

* Yes, you can absolutely resubmit to try for a higher grade - please do!

* However, if you want to do this, you should contact your grader and ask what you need to do in order to level up. This saves time for both you and for us, and Fire will only let you resubmit once we change your accept to a reject.

Best,
Anton

Leo Anttila

Feb 20, 2015, 8:18:33 AM2/20/15
to af...@googlegroups.com
Hi again,

after fixing a few glitches we got our web example to work.

However the invalid inputs are still put on the trace. This is of course not optimal but it doesn't seem to affect the functionality of the program.

We will try to fix it but it seems difficult with our current implementation, especially without having implemented the cut function.

Thanks for the help.

/Leo and Joacim

Leo Anttila

Feb 20, 2015, 8:19:32 AM2/20/15
to af...@googlegroups.com
Well this is embarrassing, I answered the wrong email. Everyone please disregard :D