FYI: Lab assignment 3 status report

Patrik Jansson

Mar 5, 2015, 5:40:58 PM3/5/15
to af...@googlegroups.com

I'm very happy to see so many projects have started! Here is the current status:

Projects around the following hackage packages have been accepted

Package Group
Graph 6
HaTeX 15
Haste­compiler 24
Hlearn 34
Repa 21
Scotty 5
Yesod 38
api-tools 1
chalmers-lava2000 4
chalmers-lava2000 11
distributed-process 14
distributed-process 31
extensible-effects 20
feldspar-language 28
feldspar-language 29
gf 25
haskeline 13
parsec 17
purescript 36
syntactic 8
testing-feat 32

Pending review after initial rejection

Two quickspec proposals

Pending resubmisson after initial rejection

(Too simple, too big, too vague, etc.)

time, scotty, Agda, fast-tags, crypto-api, Blaze

Keep up the good work!
  Patrik

klondike

Mar 5, 2015, 6:03:15 PM3/5/15
to patr...@gmail.com, af...@googlegroups.com
El 05/03/15 a las 23:40, Patrik Jansson escribió:
> Pending resubmisson after initial rejection
>
> (Too simple, too big, too vague, etc.)
>
> time, scotty, Agda, fast-tags, *crypto-api*, Blaze
Hey Patrik, exstudent here and contributor to crypto-api a few years ago
(check https://hackage.haskell.org/package/crypto-api) where I wrote the
code for some authenticated encryption modes (including a general way
for obtaining the polynomials needed for SIV and CMAC on ciphers with
other sizes).

A lot has rained since then but you picked my curiosity, what was the
proposal the students sent and the problem with it? Is there anything I
can do to help them?

I'm not going to lie, Thomas was (and I suppose still is) quite busy
when I contributed for the project for the last time, a similar thing
applies to me which is why I haven't contributed new code, but it'd be
really nice to see others help improve the project so although I can't
spare much time I'm willing to spare I'm willing to spare the little I can.

Sincerely,
Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)
Gentoo Hardened Developer
Developer at Coresec Systems AB

signature.asc