FYI: MSc thesis topics in the FP group

Patrik Jansson

Mar 16, 2015, 8:25:12 AM3/16/15
to af...@googlegroups.com
As examiner for MSc theses in the ProgLang area I'd like to "advertise" the possibility to do a MSc thesis in the FP group. We've had a web page with proposals for six years but it has not been kept up to date so I have now launched a new page:

to which we will migrate "live" proposals.

If you want to do a MSc thesis using Haskell, Agda, Idris, Erlang, ... just get in touch with one of those listed on the wiki page.

/Patrik

From 2015-01-01 the MSc thesis "project course" at the CSE department is organised in a new form. This page is an attempt at keeping a list of links to relevant researchers and projects which would benefit from students doing MSc theses.

MSc thesis projects can be done in industry or in a research project - this page is mainly aimed at the research project side. Some faculty have extra time set aside specifically for MSc thesis supervision but basically all are interested in supervision if the proposed MSc project is well aligned with the needs of an ongoing reearch project.

The next cut-off date for student to send their proposals is this Friday: 2015-03-20.

/Patrik

--
Patrik Jansson, Professor of Computer Science,
Head of Division, Software Technology,