Re: liftIO not working in ActionM

Dan Rosén

Feb 18, 2015, 9:46:51 AM2/18/15
to af...@googlegroups.com

Is it possibly a problem with our set-up or are we missing something?

I don't have time to investigate this more right now, but your example worked out of the box for me with transformers-0.3.0.0 (and scotty-0.9.1). But upgrading transformers to 0.4.2.0, yields the same error as you. A temporary fix is to ghc-pkg hide transformers-0.4.2.0. Thus setting transformers == 0.3.0.0 in your cabal file and use a sandbox could perhaps be a work-around for now.

Hope this helps regardless of how hackish it feels,
Dan

Tack på förhand!

Adriaan

Feb 19, 2015, 5:34:21 AM2/19/15