Jokes on marriage!!! the ultimate ones!!

Keki Mehta

Jun 9, 2011, 7:35:23 PM6/9/11
to Armed Forces Medical School

--- I ENJOYED ALL THESE LLIKE HELL----HOPE YOU DO TOO

Very very original. Enjoy.

Why are wives more dangerous than the Mafia? The mafia wants either ur
money or life... The wives want both!

====

Marriage is like a public toilet Those waiting outside are desperate to
get in & Those inside are desperate to come out.

====

No Man Can Ever Be Satisfied
with 4 things in life.
(1) Mobile
(2) Automobile
(3) TV
(4) Wife
Because there is always a better model in neighborhood.

===

Searching these keywords on Google `How to tackle wife?`
Google search result, `Good day sir, Even we are searching`.

===

Compromising does not mean you are wrong and your wife is right. It
only means that the safety of your head is much more important than
your ego!

===

Imagine living with 3 wives in one compound and never leaving the house
for 5 years.Osama Bin Laden must have called the US Navy Seals himself!

===

Whisky is a brilliant invention. One double and you start feeling
single again.

===

A friend recently explained why he refuses to get to married.
He says the wedding rings look like miniature handcuffs.

===

It is said that when a woman closes her eyes, she sees the person she
love the most; and when a man does that... the slide show begins.

===

It takes thousand workers 2 build a castle, Million soldiers to protect
a country, but just One woman 2 make a Happy Home --------- A Good
Maid!

===

Funny quote on a husband`s T-Shirt:
All girls are devils,
but my wife is the queen
of them.

===

Bhanudev Bhatt

Jun 10, 2011, 1:39:32 AM6/10/11
Keki, these are Gems. But strictly for blokes! I am eagerly waiting for an apt response from my female friends. Bhanu

Bhanu Bhatt

Vijai Kumar

Jun 10, 2011, 8:22:27 AM6/10/11
to afmc-...@googlegroups.com
Keki

Where did you dig them up from. They  are awesome!!!! Also, evergreen.

I hope you have more of these.

Keep them coming.

Vijai

Vijai Kumar,MD
Excel Life Sciences, Inc

> Keki, these are Gems. But strictly for blokes! I am eagerly waiting for an
> apt response from my female friends. Bhanu
>
> Bhanu Bhatt
>
>What is your wife's email?. I would love to watch your reaction when she reads this. Vinoo

Urmil Dhanda

Jun 10, 2011, 8:56:39 PM6/10/11
to afmc-...@googlegroups.com
Love the one about the maid. So true. LOL

Sent from my iPad