Worth reading

Subhash Dua

Dec 8, 2023, 7:47:41 PM12/8/23
to afmc-a...@googlegroups.com

In this journey of life, we encounter numerous valuable lessons from the vast ocean of wisdom.

Five gems from *OCEAN*

*O* wn up to the responsibility of what happens in your life…..

*C* ertainty is a myth. Expecting everything to unfold exactly the way you want it to is like grasping at thin air. Every time change occurs, acknowledge your attachment was
infact a vision, and learn to quickly adapt to the new circumstances.

*E* lation in gratitude. Even as you strive for a brighter future and consistent improvement, never overlook the importance of being thankful for your present blessings.

*A* ccept that you can be wrong. The ego within us often prevents us from admitting that our beliefs, impulsive reactions, ignorance, and stubbornness might be wrong.

*N* on permanence of life. Acknowledging our mortality can mend many fractures in our lives.

Every one of these gems possesses the capability to light up our trails and enhance our expedition through the complexities of life.