10 days left to submit your fuzzing research to FUZZING'23!

László Szekeres

May 5, 2023, 4:18:44 PM5/5/23
to afl-...@googlegroups.com, Fuzzing Workshop
Dear Fuzzing Enthusiasts,

We wanted to remind you that the deadline for submitting your fuzzing research to the 2nd International Fuzzing Workshop (FUZZING'23) is fast approaching!

You only have 10 days left to register your research. Make sure you don't miss this opportunity!

The deadline for submitting registered report drafts is May 15th. Please note that submissions should describe research ideas without experiment results, following the preregistration-based publication model.

Accepted reports will be invited to be published in the prestigious ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) journal.

To learn more about FUZZING'23 and submission guidelines, please visit our website at https://fuzzingworkshop.github.io.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions. We appreciate your interest and look forward to your submissions!

Best regards,
The Organizers of FUZZING'23
fuzzing...@gmail.com