GSoD 2021

BG

Apr 17, 2021, 6:39:31 PM4/17/21
to afl-users
Hi afl++,

congrats on making it to the final list of selected organizations for this year's GSoD.

I took part in the last edition of GSoD but the structure of the whole program has been turned upside down this year. You being on the list, does that mean that you have already chosen a tech writer to work with you on this project? Or is the position up for grabs?

If it is available, I would be very much interested in helping you with the restructuring. Is there any specific application process?

Regards,,

Bartek Gentkowski.

Haley Slaughter

Apr 17, 2021, 6:47:49 PM4/17/21
to afl-...@googlegroups.com
What are you talking about? What is GSoD?

Haley M Slaughter

BG

Apr 17, 2021, 7:08:14 PM4/17/21
to afl-users