Re: [afl-users] GSoD Interested Technical Writer

Message has been deleted

Marc

Mar 14, 2021, 7:58:45 AM3/14/21
to afl-...@googlegroups.com, Ruthu S Sanketh
Hello Ruthu,

I think the best where you can start is reading the main README.md of
the project and then diving into the examples referenced in the sub section:
https://github.com/AFLplusplus/AFLplusplus/tree/dev#good-examples-and-writeups

We do not know if we will get accepted for GSoD. We hope so and it would
be very necessary :)

Regards,
Marc

--
Marc Heuse

www.mh-sec.de
PGP: AF3D 1D4C D810 F0BB 977D 3807 C7EE D0A0 6BE9 F573
Message has been deleted