Error using Afl-proxy.c program

Aoife Mc Daid

Aug 10, 2022, 11:26:06 AM8/10/22
to afl-users
Hi all,
I am trying to use the afl-proxy.c script to fuzz my target program, am I correct in saying the whole program should be fuzzed using the following command:

afl-fuzz -i /input -o /output -- ./afl-proxy.c

However when the fuzzer runs I am getting "last new find: none yet (odd, check syntax!)".
Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Kind regards,
Aoife

Marc

Aug 10, 2022, 11:43:51 AM8/10/22
to afl-...@googlegroups.com, Aoife Mc Daid
you have to modify afl-proxy to talk to your target whatever that is.
you cannot use it out of the box.

if you look at the source it tells you where to add necessary code.

--
Marc Heuse
www.mh-sec.de

PGP: AF3D 1D4C D810 F0BB 977D 3807 C7EE D0A0 6BE9 F573