Fwd: 17th European Conference of Developmental Psychology

georgios vleioras

Sep 15, 2014, 7:09:50 AM9/15/14

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ECDP Braga 2015 <ecdp...@psi.uminho.pt>
Date: 14 September 2014 22:26
Subject: 17th European Conference of Developmental Psychology
To: "g.e.hu...@rug.nl" <g.e.hu...@rug.nl>

ECDP 2015

The 17th European Conference of Developmental Psychology

Braga, Portugal

8-12 September 2015

http://ecdpbraga2015.com/

Dear colleague,

The European Association of Developmental Psychology (EADP) will be helding its 17th Biennial Conference in Braga, Portugal, September, 8 to 12, 2015.

The upcoming meeting resumes the opportunity of our spectacular former conferences and of learning about the new advances of developmental psychology in its many domains and related scientific fields.

We kindly ask you to disseminate our invitation to your colleagues and  affiliate entities.  In addition we would also be grateful if i tis possible to include the conference details above:

·      On your society calendar of events

·      Through your newsletter

·      In an email to your colleagues

·      Place a banner on your website (copy the banner below, already linked to the meeting website)

We look forward to meeting you in the leading event of the European Association of Developmental Psychology

Feel free to contact us should you have any questions. Thank You!

Best regards,
Ana Almeida
Isabel Soares

Chairs of the ECDP 2015