Occupation Affect, pre-conference drinks, Friday March 1

Debbie Gould

Feb 24, 2013, 8:02:07 PM2/24/13
to affect-wor...@googlegroups.com, dbg...@ucsc.edu
Dear Affect Working Group,

Please join us at the Aquarius bar/restaurant at the Dream Inn on Friday night, 8pm, for some pre-conference sociality! Please let us know if you plan to come so we can get a sense of how many tables to reserve. (RSVP: dbg...@ucsc.edu )

Looking forward to next weekend!

Debbie and Carla

Erin Gray

Feb 24, 2013, 8:12:12 PM2/24/13
to affect-wor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Debbie,

I'll be there! Very excited about the conference!

Best,
Erin

Pascal Emmer

Feb 24, 2013, 8:14:35 PM2/24/13
to affect-wor...@googlegroups.com, dbg...@ucsc.edu
I'll be there too.  Looking forward!

Best,
Pascal

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 5:02 PM, Debbie Gould <debora...@gmail.com> wrote:

Vilashini Cooppan

Feb 24, 2013, 8:32:12 PM2/24/13
to affect-wor...@googlegroups.com
hi sure I'll be there

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 5:02 PM, Debbie Gould <debora...@gmail.com> wrote:

Juan Poblete

Feb 24, 2013, 9:50:46 PM2/24/13
to affect-wor...@googlegroups.com
Dear all: Carla and Debbie already know this, but I wanted to apologize to the full group. Due to a previous commitment I will be at UC Davis during our conference. I am, really sorry to miss this. I wish you all a great event (it certainly looks like it will be form the program)
Best
Juan

Juan Poblete
Professor
Literature Department
Provost of Kresge College

Wlad Godzich

Feb 24, 2013, 10:13:16 PM2/24/13
to affect-wor...@googlegroups.com, dbg...@ucsc.edu
I have a prior commitment for Friday evening, but I'll attend the conference.
Best,
-wG

Danilyn Rutherfotd

Feb 25, 2013, 12:58:59 AM2/25/13
to affect-wor...@googlegroups.com, affect-wor...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'll try.  We have big dinner with Marikyn Strathern before - may come after.  So keep a space for me!

Alexis Kargl

Feb 25, 2013, 5:48:33 PM2/25/13
to affect-wor...@googlegroups.com
I won't be able to make it because of a prior commitment, but I'm really looking forward to the conference!