Odin Pharma Steroids Reviews - Odin Anavar. How is it ? : r/Testosterone - Reddit

peterk...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2023, 11:48:41 AM12/7/23
to aethteti...@googlegroups.com

#1 H HTcoachchump New Member Hello, hopefully this is in the correct thread. I will post in another one just in case. I recently got "Odin Phama" anavar 10mcg tabs, for my wife. She didnt want to start anything without testing for. So I bought the RoidTest kit. I did the test. Instructions werent the best IMO.

💪💪💪 BUY STEROIDS ONLINE 💪💪💪

Aslan and Odin Pharma : r/Testosterone - Reddit

Here are the facts: 1) We urgently need to raise $350,000 in online donations this month; 2) Readers told us fundraising is annoying; 3) Both journalism and US democracy are in trouble. So, to .

RoidTest. Odin labs | MESO-Rx Forum

I had the privilege to work at Odin for more than two years and it was such a pleasant experience. The company owners are so friendly, humble, caretaking, and treat every employee with great humility. I got very good exposure to sterile drug product process development at Odin. The colleagues were very cooperative and helpful.

Congress incentivizes rare disease research. Big Pharma exploits it.

Here are a few reviews for Odin Pharm Testosterone: I've ordered from Odin Pharma for over one years with great results. I'm a competitive bodybuilder and I'm happy to be able to purchase real gear. I used Odin's TestoEnanthate for 12 weeks at 2ml/week and it gave me nice gains around 20lbs Dont forget about PCT to keep most of the gains.

Odin Anabolics | Underground Body Building Forum

Jun 2004. Location. the lower carolina. Posts. 26,024. Originally Posted by almostgone. Odin is somewhat hit and miss. Odin is no longer an option. There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting. . Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused.

Picture: Odin gear is it legit? - eroid s

The testing came out good. I believe this pills contained 24mg Anavar. I'm just wondering about the 10mg tabs are those legit? What about Odin labs in general? Mar 22, 2021 #2 D DonaldPump123 Well-known Member Why would the 10mg be less real than the 25mg tabs? Mar 22, 2021 #3 Silentlemon1011 Banned AnabolicLab Supporter DonaldPump123 said:

Steroid Discussion: Testosterone E 250 (Test Enanthate) - eroids

Learn about the benefits and risks of steroids, how to use them safely. Our comprehensive articles cover everything from bulking and cutting cycles to post-cycle therapy and side effects. Get the information you need to make informed decisions about your bodybuilding journey.

Odin Pharmaceuticals Review - Steroids Sources Reviews

Test Cypionate by Odin Pharma category count / average Effectiveness 9 1 Credibility 9 1 Side Effects / Pip 10 1 Overall 8 1 Rank / Score 0 Votes 4 Reviews 3 3 RECOMMEND 0 Discuss Write a Review 9 jason201213 1Y ago + 1 Product Effectiveness 0

Odin Pharmaceuticals Reviews - Glassdoor

Joined: 5 years ago. Posts: 147. Topic starter 15/03/2022 11:50 am. In this thread you are welcomed to share your personal experience with Odin Pharma brand products, by leaving a review below. If you are looking to buy real Odin steroids, then here is a legit Odin Pharma supplier. Quote.

Odin Pharma Reviews - Steroid Brands Reviews - GrowXXL

Some females at my Gym use 10mg @ day and are happy with Results (good fat burner). I read Tren was harsh with lots of sides. Probably why Anavar is so popular~! I'm running Balkan Pharmaceuticals Var and it's great, want to try Odin because it's significantly cheaper, but that also makes me trust it less.

ODIN Anavar legit or not? | MESO-Rx Forum

Steroidify has some good product lines. I am waiting to hear on Odin. I have a client that just started so I will update his feedback (he is IFBB) so he doesn't ever "not" tell me what's up. It's been around for a while, I'd check around for user feedback (you always gotta remember people talk shit) . I'll let you know when I here something .

Odin Pharma Testosterone Review - Steroids Sources Reviews

Odin Pharmaceuticals Review ABOUT ODIN PHARMA: Odin Pharmaceuticals is a sterile pharmaceutical company that develops injectable drugs for the US marketplace.

Odin pharmaceuticals ?? | Anabolic Steroid Forums

ODIN PHARMA ODIN PHARMA Steroid Labs Reviews Last Post by dam225 11 months ago 1 Posts 1 Users 0 Likes 349 Views RSS dam225 (@dam225) New Member Joined: 2 years ago Posts: 3 Topic starter 22/12/2022 12:49 pm The Odin's testosterone was painless and yielded good results but thick as glue as its supposed to be.

Reviews: Testosterone C 200 (Test Cypionate by Odin Pharma) - eroid s

AFAIK from reading on here I believe Odin is legit stuff from asia there var tablets were spot on in Jano's testing in the forums from what I saw but don't quote me. Test is test tbh, pharma test has no magical properties to give you that much of a different feeling. Same API, its in your head. 2.

Questions about steroids and people who have connections

Odin Pharma: Substance: Testosterone Enanthate: Packaging: 10ml Vial (25mg/ml) Drug class: anabolic steroids: Drug Type: Injectable Steroids: Typical dosage: . Recent Steroid Reviews. Ultima-cyp 10/10 Just a quick write up on my experience with Ultima Test C 250 I « Black90tsi. GODT240 10/10 Repeat customer. Always satisfied with the product.

ODIN PHARMA - Steroid Labs Reviews - Steroids Forum - Anabolic Steroid .

18 posted Fri, 10/30/2020 - 03:55 20325 + 1 Odin gear is it legit? ad Does this stuff look like real stuff? I didn't get the boxes so I can't verify it on odin's website and I emailed RB and he said he is looking into it for me. Just curious if anyone can look at the bottles and tell me if it looks the same as stuff they have used in the past.

odinpharma. asia | MESO-Rx Forum

Steroid Underground UNCENSORED . As I stated in another thread, I used to use SST and TSC, which are both defunct. I'm currently looking at Odin's gear through 24hreup: Var, mast E, maybe proviron, and generic HGH. . A fucking untested generic that's more expensive than pharma. Fuck Odin. Reactions: lifter6973, Signsin1, RiR0 and 1 other .

Odin Anabolics/Pharna . Anyone? - Steroid

Most endocrinologists will prescribe, tops, 200mg a week of test, usually in the form of an obnoxious cream that you have to rub into your armpits. Many clinics, on the other hand, will prescribe over 1,000mg a week. They will send you vials of testosterone or nandrolone, will prescribe HGH, send you all the necessary pins, and will even mail .

Odin pharma are the orals any good? : r/SteroidsWiki - Reddit

02-16-2021, 03:54 PM #1 Muscletrader New Member Join Date Feb 2021 Posts 3 Odin Anabolics/Pharna . Anyone? Hello guys! I'm new here and I recently received my gear from Odin Anabolics/Pharm and I ordered Nolvadex , Tren A, Anavar 25mg and Test 500 (sust blend) . I got pip from both the test and and tren.

Ultima Pharma / Odin Anabolics / Pharmacom Labs

19 comments Best Top New Controversial Q&A burdogman • 3 yr. ago Did you end up trying them? I'm contemplating ordering myself [deleted] • 2 yr. ago [removed] Unlucky_Chance2192 • 1 yr. ago Im on Odin Test C rn it's amazing 10/10 and if it's not over $70 it's FAKE don't fall for the scams but yes legit odin products are amazing