High Tren Low Test Results - Low Test/High Tren Results + Next Blast | MESO-Rx Forum

zist...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2023, 11:52:19β€―AM12/7/23
to aethteti...@googlegroups.com

I see everyone here recommend low test with high tren because it lowers the amount of side effects. But has anyone here had different results from higher test? On other forums I see people recommend a gram of test to go along with it for cutting stacks. And also, look at Bostin's first cycle. Nigga had like 3 grams of test This thread is archived

πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š GO TO OUR ONLINE STORE πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

A/G Ratio: Meaning of Normal and Abnormal Test Results - Verywell Health

If it's your first tren cycle, most would recommend you use the acetate ester in case you run into problems, it clears your system much quicker but if you're happy and confident then the enanthate ester will be fine as well. So my recommendation: Test E 200 Tren E 400

[Compounds] Trenbolone With Higher Test vs Lower Test : r/steroids - Reddit

I've done 1g/wk Test: 200mg/wk tren for high test, and I've ran 750mg/wk of tren: 300mg/wk test for 20 weeks before, and 750mg/wk test: 750mg/wk tren for 6 weeks. I was also running my normal AI/Caber dosages to keep estro and prolactin in check during those times. Your mileage may vary High Test, Low Tren:

Low tren high test | iSARMS Forums

Feb 10, 2015. #5. Don't worry about them competing for the same receptors. Low test and high tren is an amazing cycle. I know guys who use high test and high tren too though. They key is controlling estrogen (and prolactin) levels when on tren. That's why this low test and high tren approach has become so popular.

Low Test, High Tren Cycle - Pharma / TRT - COMMUNITY - T NATION

Not sure I accept this theory, but on the surface it seems to have some merit. As Tren is far & away the more powerful of the two compounds, the thinking behind going low-Test is to "let the Tren do the work in the cycle" and just use the Test to abate sides (eg. Tren d1ck). Any first-hand experience is appreciated.

low tren/ High Test or High Tren/ low test - Anabolic Steroid Forums

#1 I wanted to hear a nice debate from both sides of the aisle on how to stack test and trenbolone together. I'm in my 30's and ran 5 cycles and its time for me to try tren finally. I've read some spirited debates on both sides with people saying to use low test/high tren and the vice versa. Topps_Baseball88 Veteran VIP Sep 10, 2020 #2

Test/tren results question : r/steroids - Reddit

1,668 Reaction score 35 Jul 10, 2017 #1 Who prefers high or low Test with tren? It will be used for a lean bulk, I've only used low Test with high tren and had great success for a recomp. R raedel Registered User Registered Joined Nov 7, 2014 Messages 309 Reaction score 42 Jul 10, 2017 #2 I prefer high tren low test.

Low Test, High(er) Tren - Underground Body Building Forum

Mar 5, 2013. #2. I have done it both ways. I am a total believer in the low test with high tren now. I felt so much better with around 200mg test per week and the tren at a greater dosage. I felt awful and sides were worse when I tried to up the test higher than the tren. Thats just my personal experience with it though.

high tren low test dose cycle | Professional Muscle - Bodybuilding Forum

October 13, 2016, 11:48 PM. imo. if ur looking for major gains higher test is always a good option. it's by far the best safest mass gainer with the least sides. add some tren at 300 and your all set. not a fan of low test high tren. makes no sense to me unless ur lookin to get really lean but for mass, no.

high tren low test or high test low tren? | Anabolic Steroid Forums

Apr 17, 2011. #3. Tren is some 5x stronger than test so i always run my tren much higher. Im currently running test at 200mgs ew and tren at 800mgs, when i do it this way i find the sides aren't anywhere near as bad and i get great results. I only run nolva whilst running this cycle as gyno would be my only concern.

High Tren/Low Test VS Low Tren/High Test - Anabolic Steroid Forums

I've semi-decided to run low test high tren, so the experiences I want to insight about are maybe things I should be looking out for. . As to how much test, I have only ran test between 250mg-350mg and the results were very good. And with test and tren I do not see why running anymore than 500mg of test with a max of 350mg tren is necessary .

Math Scores Dropped Globally, but the U. S. Still Trails Other Countries

My cycle was a cruise dose of test (100mg per week) alongside 700mg of Tren A per week. I planned on running it for 12 weeks, though I ended up stopping at.

High test low tren vs high tren low test? - Anabolic Steroid Forums

#1 Hey guys, Just curious, I am currently running 750 mgs of sus weekly and 400 mgs of tren E. Just curious, I know the tren over powers the Test. Is it better to run 400 mgs of Tren E and 200 mgs of Test a week or 500 mgs of Test and 200 of mgs of Tren E. The obvious is thats hella lot of tren.

High Test vs. Low Test w/tren - EliteFitness

#1 What's you guys exp with high test low tren, and vise versa high tren low test, what kind of results and what one has more manageable sides D Deltrain Registered Joined Jan 7, 2013 Messages 192 Reaction score 7 Location Stateside May 9, 2013 #2 I was wondering this the other day also. I was going to post something.

Low test high tren or High test low tren? - Muscular . - Forums

But now I run test at a steady 200mg/wk & can run tren as high as I want with no anger issues at all. In fact I feel a lot happier on. (Highest I've ran was 20 weeks of 200mg test c/ 800mg tren e/ 800mg mast e. ) but even small doses of 400mg test with 400mg tren, I'm not pleasant.

High/Low test with Tren | Anabolic Steroid Forums

Weeks 1-10 Sis Labs Test E 300-100mg mon/wend/fri Weeks 2-10 Sis Labs Tren E 200-- 200mg mon/wend/fri This is where I need most of the advice… I didnt take any pct or AI on my first test only cycle. No side effects and the time it took for my natural test to come back wasnt more than a few weeks after I was done completely.

High Tren Low Test Cycle | IronMag Bodybuilding Forums

An A/G ratio is a blood test that compares the amount of two proteins (albumin and globulin) in your blood. A normal A/G ratio is between 1. 1 and 2. 5, although this can vary by lab. A low A/G ratio may be due to kidney disease, liver disease, chronic infections, type 2 diabetes, malnutrition, certain autoimmune diseases, and cancers.

low test high tren debate | Evolutionary Steroids Research Forums

Dec. 5, 2023, 5:02 a. m. ET. The math performance of U. S. teenagers has sharply declined since 2018, with scores lower than 20 years ago, and with American students continuing to trail global .

High Test low Tren vs High Tren Low Test - AnabolicMinds

#1 Hey guys, about to start a new tren cycle. The last cycle I did was 700mg tren ace and 250mg test cyp for 10 wks. I actually lost 15lbs but my arms went from 19. 5 to 21 inches. My current weight is 262lbs at 6'2" with 20 1/4 arms cold flexed and 55in chest cold unflexed. I'm thinking of doing 450mg tren with 800-1000 test cyp.