Questions about calculation of QWs under biased condition

ms.kojima

Sep 29, 2020, 1:04:59 AM9/29/20
to aestim...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm using aestimo2.0 for calculating characteristics of my devices using
InP-based quantum wells. I'm happy because it supports quarternary now.

I have some questions. Attached pptx is describing the situation.
Questions are
included in the pptx. I would appreciate your reply.
Thanks in advance.
question.pptx

h.h...@yahoo.fr

Sep 29, 2020, 6:29:27 PM9/29/20
to ms.k...@takanori.jp.net, Aestimo-users
Hi,
We are not using that field setting anymore, you should use vmin and vmax applied voltage with computation scheme number 7, 8 or 9.
Best regards

h.h...@yahoo.fr

Oct 4, 2020, 7:35:52 PM10/4/20
to ms.kojima, Aestimo-users
Hi Takanori
here are your answers:
A4- yes.
A5-see the attached files where some modification are made to save all polarization cases (will be committed in GitHub later ).
A6-you can check other examples where we use selected length to account for Quantum calculations (wave functions and quantum states).
A7-for the wave function, it was disabled and now it works but only for the last polarization (will be fixed). For now use this values as in the attached file vmax=-3 vmin=-4 to get the last wave functions for v=-3.
regards
hamza
Le mercredi 30 septembre 2020 à 10:03:35 UTC+2, ms.kojima <ms.k...@takanori.jp.net> a écrit :

Hi Hamza,

I have another question.
I think that a folder of which name ends with "_eh" is a calculated
results under biased condition. However I can't find wavefunctions and
states
in it. Could you please tell me how to get them under biased condition?

Regards,
Takanori

On 2020-09-30 07:29, h.h...@yahoo.fr wrote:
> Hi,We are not using that field setting anymore, you should use vmin
sample_qw_barrierdope_p_InGaAsP_2.opj
sample_qw_barrierdope_p_InGaAsP_2.png
aestimo_eh.py
sample_qw_barrierdope_p_InGaAsP_2.py