Tutorials code need to update from python2 to 3...

ckh

Aug 14, 2019, 5:23:01 AM8/14/19
to aestimo-users
I think tutorials need to change the code from python2 to python3.

For example, print 'state, Energy' to print ('state, Energy')

h.h...@yahoo.fr

Aug 30, 2019, 10:42:05 AM8/30/19
to Aestimo-users, ckho...@gmail.com
Dear user,
Thank you for using Aestimo and we will change the tutorials in the next release.
Best regards
hamza