RE: Meeting recordings enquiry

1 view

Secretary AES Melbourne Section Inc

Dec 12, 2014, 10:04:27 PM12/12/14
to aes-melbourn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris (and anyone else interested in this subject),

Thanks for the question.

Yes most meeting recordings are available online in audio format.
The only exceptions are site visits, which don't lend themselves to an audio-only format, and the rare occasion where the presenter doesn't give publication permission for their own reasons.

The recording is available, usually to both stream and download, on the meeting report page on our website.
Sometimes (author and copyright permitting) the slideshow is also available.

The direct link to the Meeting Report contents page is http://www.aesmelbourne.org.au/pastevents/

If your enquiry related to the most recent meeting, the recording is linked in the meeting report, but the slides have not yet been posted. Chairman Mark, the presenter, wants to make some minor changes to improve the presentation slides -- and they'll be posted as soon as he provides them to me.
I'll also probably provide a video of the slides plus audio, as I prefer this format over the audio-only version.

Regards,

Peter Smerdon.
Secretary
AES Melbourne Section
Ph 0437-422-458
Website    http://www.aesmelbourne.org.au/
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MelbAES
Twitter      https://twitter.com/AESMelbourne

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 9:25 AM, Chris Ludowyk <socs...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

Dear Peter,

Is the our AES meeting’s recording available online?

Regards

Chris