Aeromodelling General Championship (Hydrofoam)

yrajsm

Mar 3, 2016, 6:48:02 AM3/3/16
to AEROMODELLING CLUB OF IIT BOMBAY
Hello, Everyone!
Aeromodelling GC is planned on this Sunday. Every hostel will build a hydro foam and compete to complete the task. For more information you can contact your Hostel Technical Council.
References:-

Hydrofoam GC Rules:
One hyrofoam per hostel.
There will be only one chance per hostel.
You can switch person after completion of any task.
You can choose which task you want to perform first.
Task
A: One complete round around OAT(That corridor).---1000 points
B: Reach at desired location by avoiding obstacle. ----1500 points
T(A) and T(B) : Time taken in task A and B without any time penalty.
Time Penalty :-
P(A) :+5 second will be awarded if you go out of the track.
P(B) :+8 second will be awarded if you touch or collide with any obstacle.
Total Time = T(A)+T(B)+P(A)+P(B)
Excess Gram Weight Penalty P(EGW): If weight of hydrofoam (without battery) is more than 800 grams
.
Grand Total =[A/{T(A)+P(A)}]+[B/{T(B)+P(B)}]-0.5*P(EGW)

Regards
Yograj

yrajsm

Mar 8, 2016, 1:04:12 PM3/8/16
to AEROMODELLING CLUB OF IIT BOMBAY
Result of GC :
Sabne machaya sabka hydrofoam mast tha. but controlling me hi pain tha.There was no weight penalty. I hope all of you enjoyed. Rishabh and Anurag you made very clean and good looking hydrofoam. This is not result of the just competition actually this is the result of your punctuality, dedication and interest.
1st position - H-4
2nd position- H-9
3rd position - H-7

Regards
Yograj

Yogesh Kumar

Mar 8, 2016, 5:06:48 PM3/8/16
to aeromode...@googlegroups.com
of competition as well!

Regards
Yogesh kumar
Convener ,Aeromodelling Club
Students' Technical Activity Body ,IIT-Bombay