RC Plane Sessions

riyarjain78

Oct 4, 2016, 5:15:03 PM10/4/16
to AEROMODELLING CLUB OF IIT BOMBAY
Hello Junta!!!

***Please read post till the end***

After so much effort put in by you guys, we are finally towards the end of the RC Plane Competition, gear up for your first flight .It is great to see that all of you have come up with your own designs after rigorous analysis!And, I hope you guys have completed with your designs and have received the electronic components (those who haven't, please complete it asap and get in touch with your mentors if any problem).

The RC Plane Competition till now:

Inline image 1
OR  can be seen in the sheet (with links)

Electronics workshop in TL, starting from today( 4th to 7th Oct,16).
Please come as per your slot timings.

(Link for slots: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12rSVh0DmOhbFeNKNXGiTdkDCwdSh7vLrqGsuOq_CZPw/edit?usp=sharing)

Those who have soldering irons, please get them. Or try asking your friends.

Regards,
Riya Jain
Convener , Aeromodelling Club
Students Technical Activities' Body