RC Plane Oreintation

Yogesh Kumar

Aug 21, 2016, 1:54:01 PM8/21/16
to AEROMODELLING CLUB OF IIT BOMBAY
Hello everyone,

Time has come to rise high in air and engage in some cool aeromodelling stuff by designing and controlling your own rc plane !

RC Plane is believed to be one of the favourites of freshers every year as the very idea of working in a team designing your own plane and then flying it using transmitter and receiver sounds very exciting. Last year we had a record participation of 450 freshers which is the biggest in any tech event, and we hope for the same this year as well !

So we have our RC Plane Orientation on :
*22 August Monday9pm at LH 102*

This Rc Plane series is a complete package consisting of designing, mechanizing, assembling, simulator sessions and finally flying your planes out in the open !
We will be providing all the necessary equipments and our experienced mentors will guide you throughout the event.
Also our timeline has made sure that it doesn't clash with any of your exams neither any of the festive occasions :)
Also watch out for prizes worth 20k to be won !!

So guys, make the best of your memories with us and enjoy this flying season.
No prerequisites required, the only thing you need is enthu !!

See you tomorrow

P.S Orientation which was earlier scheduled on 21st August 9pm has been rescheduled to 22nd August Monday 9pm
(Reason - so that you don't miss any major activity going on around the same time )
14045307_1133861623337805_1747065529_o.png