Aeromodelling Club monthly newsletter

Yash Samriya

May 29, 2018, 9:27:26 AM5/29/18
to AEROMODELLING CLUB, IIT BOMBAY

Hello everyone,

Greetings from Aeromodelling Club, IIT Bombay. Hopefully, your vacations are going great and you are exploring even more!

We are proud to present our Volume 1 of the monthly Club newsletter! It will keep you updated about the Latest and upcoming space launches, concepts of Aerospace Engineering, club events of the month and much more!

Volume 1 of the series can be found by clicking on the following link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C9LzjS2a4agRu0iuq6IgGA_mmg_OMOKf/view?usp=drivesdk

For regular updates on upcoming events, space launches, Aviation news, DIY videos and much more, do join Aeromodelling Club, IIT Bombay google group by clicking on the following link:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/aeromodellingiitb;context-place=overview

You can also like and follow our Facebook page by clicking on the following link:

https://www.facebook.com/aeromodellingiitb/

Happy Tinkering!