Warhammer AOs

Jordi Requejo

Mar 29, 2017, 11:24:50 PM3/29/17
to Aero Hobbies Warhammer League
Hello, who wants to play Warhammer AOS on Saturday? I have Stormcast Eternals 1200 points. Thank you!!!!

AndrewW

Apr 3, 2017, 5:43:42 PM4/3/17
to Aero Hobbies Warhammer League
Hi Jordi,
'
Just seen your post on here, don't know if you got much of a response.  I may be wrong but I'm not aware of many people playing AOS around the Santa Monica area. I have however been keenly collecting some forces (Stormcast and Chaos mostly) and would be interested in getting a game in when possible (don't get a lot of time at the moment), maybe we can arrange something.  Would be good to get a few more locals playing.

Also if your on Facebook you should check out

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Socalageofsigmar/

This is a growing community for AOS in the area and its getting pretty busy with higher turnouts for tournaments and an active scene.  Been to a few tournaments and they are a great group.

Anyway let me know if you want a game and we can arrange something

Andrew