Warhammer/EOS High Elves for sale

Anton

Dec 6, 2017, 1:35:33 PM12/6/17
to Aero Hobbies Warhammer League
Hey gang,
I recently received some miniatures from a Kickstarter I backed, and I was sent a unit of High Elves by mistake. Instead of starting yet another army I thought I would offer them to this group before putting them up on ebay. They are licensed, resin recasts of Heartbreaker High Elves from 1992-93. Here are a couple photos, and there are more here, https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1W28xGTfG5o89AhAzp9wJZWnvncicX8FX?usp=sharing. I'm only looking to sell them as a group and I'm not interested in trading (I have enough miniatures...) If you're interested, please send email at antong...@gmail.com.

Thanks, Anton