Old gaming magazines and books must go!

Don Rice

Dec 26, 2016, 4:44:37 PM12/26/16
to aero-hobbies-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone and happy holidays!

Is anyone interested in old gaming books?

I am cleaning house. The following are going to charity or trash ...
unless I find an interested gamer!

Warhammer Fantasy Battle 5th-7th (with many army books), about half a
banker's box per edition.

White Dwarf magazine - late 90s through mid 2000s, about 3' of shelf space.

D&D books - AD&D / AD&D2 + 3E + 3.5E + 4E, about 1' per edition.

I can provide more specific details, but no cherry picking -- if you
want a certain White Dwarf, you take all of them. If you want Monster
Manual 2, you take all the D&D books for that edition.

If interested, contact me off list. I am in mid-Wilshire area and off
work this week, so next few days would be ideal.

-- Don Rice
donr...@gmail.com
mobile: 323-383-2307