Bay Area 9th Age Tournament

Aaron Chaum

Jul 9, 2017, 12:58:01 AM7/9/17
to aero-hobbies-w...@googlegroups.com
9th Age Fans,

We're working on setting up a summer 1 day, 3 game 9th age tourney up in the Bay (Santa Clara) in the next month.

Not sure how many have been to the Santa Clara Game Kastle before, but they have a great gaming space and terrain aplenty, so it should be a great event.  Additionally, they don't charge a space fee so any entry fees will go straight to prize support at the store.

I've included the link to a survey below to gauge interest on dates, format, etc.  Please fill out as soon as you can so we can get the space booked.

I know it's a bit of a trip, but we'd love to have some of you up.  Looking forward to getting some gaming in!

-Aaron

Stewart Roud

Jul 10, 2017, 10:10:46 AM7/10/17
to aero-hobbies-w...@googlegroups.com
I may be interested

Rob Rodgers

Jul 10, 2017, 12:13:10 PM7/10/17
to aero-hobbies-w...@googlegroups.com
It's very possible I will go if it's on the 23rd.  Can't do the 6th.  Need to know soon, though.

"My get up and go must have got up and went."

Aaron Chaum

Jul 10, 2017, 12:19:19 PM7/10/17
to aero-hobbies-w...@googlegroups.com
All,

The survey is currently leaning towards August 6th pretty heavily.  I will be closing the survey today and finalizing the date with the venue and then following up with the group.

Thanks for filling out the survey.

-Aaron

Anton

Jul 17, 2017, 6:36:52 PM7/17/17
to Aero Hobbies Warhammer League
Hey Aaron,
Sorry to respond so late. As much as I would love to come up and see you and meet new T9A players, it's too far for a one day tournament. Driving up Friday night, staying over, playing all day and then driving home, or staying until Sunday and driving home is too just too much. If there's a two-day tournament in the future, that might be a bit easier to arrange.

Anton